cops to snoop fans forums

mrmojorisin

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In all seriousness when was the last time violence occurred at a Scottish football match? In England there is something every weekend but the police don't harass football fans anywhere near the way they do up here. Feel sorry for the coppers that need to troll through fans forums all day, must be fuck all jobs satisfaction in doing something completely meaningless.

Just seen this in the paper, its to target hooligans having 'orginized battles'

Frankly if you ask me the more of these ICF hooligan gimps they lock up the better. Fucking poofy full grown men who think theyre mental. Theyre an embarrassment.

And before anyone has a go at me for wanting to see fans locked up, theyre not fans, if they were theyd be at the game or watching it on telly instead of having some fight in a park nowhere near the ground pretending anyone but themselves gives a fuck. Theyre a bunch of gimps the lot of them.

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

Just seen this in the paper, its to target hooligans having 'orginized battles'

Frankly if you ask me the more of these ICF hooligan gimps they lock up the better. Fucking poofy full grown men who think theyre gimps. Theyre an embarrassment.

And before anyone has a go at me for wanting to see fans locked up, theyre not fans, if they were theyd be at the game or watching it on telly instead of having some fight in a park nowhere near the ground pretending anyone but themselves gives a fuck. Theyre a bunch of gimps the lot of them.

I googled "gimp fight in the park" and surprisingly, this is what came up...

28550_large.jpg

I guess that must be down to my browsing history. :P

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

I googled "gimp fight in the park" and surprisingly, this is what came up...

28550_large.jpg

I guess that must be down to my browsing history. :P

Have you been looking in the Paedodome site again.          ( .:crywank:scum coach at work. )

Right don't tell the polis...ive got a few boys together..

Theres Wessy,Tavvy,Keirno,Danny and Leeso...Holty and Hally are coming tae..Kaido and Kenny are on board .

Waggy,Mikey and Kingy canny make it and Temps is fucked

Laws and Shielsy could turn up..Harry,Clarky and big Dom are right up for it and top boys Warbo and Weirsy will be there.

You ain't seen me right :ph34r: