Would you wear green

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Yes, but it'd have to be a khaki shade or something. No sellic, or vaguely sellic, green.

My maw in law won't have it at all. She thinks it's unlucky.

I remember going to my great gran's house as a child, and my mum was wearing a green coat, and her granny told her that it was going to bring her nothing but bad luck. Don't know why though, but don't remember my mother, ever, wearing the coat again.

Funny how certain things like that stick in my memory, maybe it's because I hated the coat as well, felt that my mother had been turned by dark forces, but then her granny put her back in her place...

I've a large family of bluenoses and green only acceptable for the girls (usually for a wedding as theres little chance of a duplicate outfit ) and it better not be emerald  ! Not sure what would happen if one of the guys turned up in green as it's NEVER happened.

Don't wear green...Don't drink out of green coloured mugs or cups..and would refuse a green pack wrapped wrigleys "extra" chewing gum..And when I smoked I wouldn't take a light from a green lighter...But I am getting better..I just refuse now rather than go "aww fuck no way..man"..Strange how Learned Behaviour stays with you...:pipe:

I have lots of green clothes, many of them are NI tops right enough. None of them are green and white hoops or green and white stripes.

The Mrs has bought multipack baby grows and bibs with green and white hoops/stripes in the past and I made it very clear the kids should not be wearing that combination.

Got a pair of green wellies.

Few years ago was working away from home and forgot to take socks so bought a five pack from Next, all had different colour trim with  one pair green.  Girl I was working with couldn't understand why I pulled that pair out to throw away!! 

7 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Don't wear green, mainly because I don't like the colour.

However the club I played for here in OZ for years, had a green and white strip.

:p20: Aye,That's what you tell us :lol: Where the fuck is the Shifty eyes emote when you need it? Get yer finger oot,Admin.