Would you wear green

You can bet when your driving round Glasgow or places like Greenock etc, that if you see someone with a green tracky on, even if its not a celtic tracky, or even a green tshirt or hat, that theyre probably a roaster.

I mean what Bear would get caught dead in these?

Air-Force-1-25th-Low-Nike-Shoes-White-Gr

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember on helicopter Sunday at Easter road I got on the bus for the journey through and I was getting a few stares from others. Then I realised that when leaving the house I had put on an olive green adidas jacket without thinking and off I set for the game. After the match, once we managed to get back to the bus, everyone was saying remember to wear your lucky green jacket next season as well?.

2 hours ago, Cobham said:

No offence, as you are obviously entitled to do whatever you choose but I never understand this level of trying to avoid all things green or hooped. I understand you wouldn't want to wear a Celtic top or strip or whatever but how can you be bothered with worrying about anything else green or hooped??

No offense taken bud. Can't stand green and hate hoops - it is what it is. Whether its a fashion choice where hoops tend to make you look fatter or down to a hatred of anything beastly in the subconscious I don't know, but the wife bought me a red,white and blue hooped polo years back and its never been worn. Don't think I've missed out on anything.

NI shirts are green and BLUE,the blue being the original colour associated wi St Paddy.Don't know where the green came from,maybe somebody wrote a song about the 'emerald' isle or something?

Wouldn't have green about me although there are shades called Royal green,Buckingham green and Imperial green,they sound a bit better:pipe:

5 hours ago, WishartsAshes said:

Generally avoid it. I have worn the odd green waterproof jacket but would never wear a green top or green trainers.

When in Belfast I always get an uneasy feeling when I see a green top, although obviously when I look it's a Northern Ireland top.

On a similar note, would anybody sing "You'll Never Walk Alone"?

I was in a club in East Belfast when a woman got up for the karaoke and started, "When you walk through....". Next thing, the whole club was belting it out except the four or five Rangers fans. Really bizarre feeling.

One of the biggest Liverpool supporters clubs was to be found in East Belfast,massive support round those parts

1 hour ago, Bluerod said:

Never worn Green and never will.

In terms of golf I know some people wear the weirdess colour combinations but I again never wear green on the course nor is there any green on my bag or other equipment.

I even aim for the bunkers mate.

17 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

No never, I hate the colour green, I wouldn't even have a green car, I openly admit it's my hatred of the scum and their colour, if my wife wears green I always comment, it's just fuckin horrible.

Green car. Everyone I know with one of these has nothing but problems with them