Press Conferences

Constant repeated questions about Scotland and every time big Lee just brought the conversation right back to Rangers and how much he loves playing for the club, sir I salute you because if that had been me I think I might have just ripped the mike out it's stand and threw it at them, the press in this country really are a shower of lazy no good talentless cunts.

Absolutely smashed it big Lee , thought wee baz might get my vote for player of the year but , feck it after listening to that and the way he command's himself in every games it's got to be Lee for me , he is a legend .

A wee slip up maybe from Lee regarding Europe which I think he was more or less saying that the team are focussed on winning the SC. It is good to have a little bit of self belief and confidence.

Lee lifting the SC this season will just make GS look like an arrogant wee man.

So if Scotland had made it to France strachan  would have taken Lee as he knows what he can do?   Highly doubt it strachan  comes across a right know all even when he's doing the pundit side of it. Lee and MW both had they reporters in the bag and I think lee is only interested In rangers and Scotland matters not a jot to him.  Well in lee true captain true blue would be brilliant to see him lift the league petrofac and Scottish cup the season b4 we return to our rightful place 

LW has a way with his answers to awkward question that is admirable and clever, in that he actually breaks up any comeback from the questioner leaving them no room to counter question.

He comes over as a really smart guy who can handle himself well in a head to head.

MW's PC was similar to his other ones, which are getting shorter, as there is not much to say really, other than to reiterate the fact that if we are all on the same page we will succeed, so onwards and upwards against QOS.

:uk: 

Genuine question here; does Deliah ever get any of these shitty questions? Don't have much interest in the squinty eyed cross dresser but can't help but think these journalists are trying to do nothing more than de-stabilize our great club and manager.