Describe Ibrox.

RyanRFC12345

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RyanRFC12345 said:

In my defense, the only reason I started using Facebook again is because it is used as a communication tool in my college course, so the teachers can tell us if we're in a different room than usual, if we should bring headphones in etc.

They're just lazy bastards, don't know how they ever organised things in the past.

6 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hi, RyanRFC12345,

Can we keep this about Ibrox and stop going on about Facebook please?

Thanks

I'm sorry to ask this, but seriously? I wanted to keep this about Ibrox. If I wanted to talk about facebook, I would have went to the offtopic section. 

20 minutes ago, RyanRFC12345 said:

The thread isn't about facebook. It's about Ibrox. Please comment on Ibrox and not Facebook.

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

IP address checks are coming back as California, the OP is Mark Zuckerberg promoting his shitty site.

He has no shame.

I know he was a Harvard drop out and that, but surely studying hair and beauty at college is a bit of a step down even for him.

53 minutes ago, RyanRFC12345 said:

I've seen some posts on Facebook saying to describe Ibrox in one word, but I want to know how people would describe it given an unlimited amount of words.

As for my description:

A magnificent 5 star stadium where real football is played, which is also home to the most successful club in the world. This heaven on Earth also has an almost unbelievable trophy room. The stadium is so splendid that it is hard to describe in all of its' glory.

5 star stadiums are so 2005. Ibrox is an Elite stadium now.

Only to be expected from someone who uses that Facebook shite. 10 years behind because you are too busy posting photos of your dinner and talking to cunts who never liked you at school.

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

It would have been fine without you trying to force your site upon us.

We're quite happy here, Mark.

Can you please just lock it? 

Unless some strange miracle happens where the topic is reverted back to describing Ibrox?

Ibrox stadium is without a doubt the most beautiful building in Glasgow.  The red brick facade shines like a beacon to our fans.  It means so much to everyone and everyone will have a different reason for why it means so much to them.  For me our stadium is peerless.