For those on CCCS who did not receive a semi final email...

Am on CCCS and registered for semis & finals. Got a petrofac ticket emailed out no problem and had a fair few away tickets sent out this year with no issues at all. I did however tend to be a few hours later than some others in receiving emails about forthcoming tickets. Fully expecting an email about semi final tickets, I had received nothing by 1pm today so went along to the ticket office for more info. I had seen many similar posts on here and facebook ticket pages also. Dude behind counter said that all emails had been sent out as normal, but said something about them being controlled by SFA and not club? Bottom line is I had been allocated a ticket and knew nothing about it. Registered to uplift my ticket after 08 April and all is well.

Purpose of this post is that there seems to be a lot of others in the same position - all correctly registered etc, but not received an email for this fixture. Two other guys in the queue today were exactly the same, so..........if you are still awaiting an email, they have all been sent out. Best contact the ticket office yourself to see if you have been allocated one guys and girls?

This is my email confirmation from buying my season ticket

I've clearly ticked the priority etc,but the date is for 4th July this year,I would assume that is why I was told it doesn't kick in until I've had this season ticket for a year but I've seen people say that isn't/shouldn't be the case.

Who knows :lol:

Screenshot_2016-03-29-09-26-49.png

11 minutes ago, Sket said:

I've clearly ticked the priority etc,but the date is for 4th July this year,I would assume that is why I was told it doesn't kick in until I've had this season ticket for a year but I've seen people say that isn't/shouldn't be the case.

*Seat number committed to memory*

15 minutes ago, Sket said:

They not giving you a ticket mate? I thought it was only cccs for away games you had to wait for renewal until? Looks like a fuck up to me! How can you be signed up to semi final/finals for 2015/16 but not starting until June/July 16?! Have you been allocated tickets for other cup games this year?

20 minutes ago, Sket said:

Ye sit just behind me to the left geezer 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

They not giving you a ticket mate? I thought it was only cccs for away games you had to wait for renewal until? Looks like a fuck up to me! How can you be signed up to semi final/finals for 2015/16 but not starting until June/July 16?! Have you been allocated tickets for other cup games this year?

Not been allocated anything,every ticket I've had I've got myself online through my season ticket. Never even had an email for the Petrofac final.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am on CCCS and registered for semis & finals. Got a petrofac ticket emailed out no problem and had a fair few away tickets sent out this year with no issues at all. I did however tend to be a few hours later than some others in receiving emails about forthcoming tickets. Fully expecting an email about semi final tickets, I had received nothing by 1pm today so went along to the ticket office for more info. I had seen many similar posts on here and facebook ticket pages also. Dude behind counter said that all emails had been sent out as normal, but said something about them being controlled by SFA and not club? Bottom line is I had been allocated a ticket and knew nothing about it. Registered to uplift my ticket after 08 April and all is well.

Purpose of this post is that there seems to be a lot of others in the same position - all correctly registered etc, but not received an email for this fixture. Two other guys in the queue today were exactly the same, so..........if you are still awaiting an email, they have all been sent out. Best contact the ticket office yourself to see if you have been allocated one guys and girls?

The wife showed me some info online last night saying the emails for season ticket holders whose names were put into the ballot for semi-final tickets would receive an email on 31st March if your name was picked out?

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

@Sket

That's wrong, get back onto them mate. The CCCS as stated in your confirmation email was for 15/16 season, the whole year part is a load of lies. So just to clarify Rangers have never took any payments out of your account bar money from when you've purchased tickets online yourself? 

It's either a fuck up from the club or they've tried to take money for the first match on the CCCS and it's failed, but you should have received a letter stating so if that was the case.

I never ticked cccs mate,only time they've taken money is when I've actively bought tickets through my Rangers number/ST online.

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Have you changed your details or anything like that this season? Its obviously a glitch in their system or something, and I've not had an email yet and was wondering if the same things maybe happened with me. My old boys going to Ibrox tomorrow to speak to them so hopefully will get it sorted out

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

Also if you've requested to pick them up and not received an acknowledgement email it may be worth phoning to check they received it. They hadn't received mine. The best number is

03717021972 - that's free from mobiles! 

Do you know if anyone got confirmation? I emailed yesterday saying I would prefer to collect but didn't get confirmation.

Just now, Loyal-Bear said:

Do you know if anyone got confirmation? I emailed yesterday saying I would prefer to collect but didn't get confirmation.

A few folk said they got a confirmation and that's why I phoned! They said they hadn't received my email so it's worth checking 

Just now, jintybear said:

A few folk said they got a confirmation and that's why I phoned! They said they hadn't received my email so it's worth checking 

Defo will do this tomoz. Thanks for passing on the info! Much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Have you changed your details or anything like that this season? Its obviously a glitch in their system or something, and I've not had an email yet and was wondering if the same things maybe happened with me. My old boys going to Ibrox tomorrow to speak to them so hopefully will get it sorted out

It was a new season ticket this season for me,I never renewed my seat in GF2 when we went up to the 2nd division because I didn't have the money at the time. The only thing that's changed since then is my address. I'm just about to fire an email off to them,see what comes of that.

I just want to know if there's a mistake of some sort,even though I'm sorted for a ticket it's bugging me a bit.

I'm in the same boat as you Sket,let my season tickets lapse last year due to the sons football matches being on a Saturday afternoon.When I got them this year I was told by the guy on the phone that I couldn't sign up for the CCCS until I had the season ticket for a season.

1 hour ago, Sket said:

It was a new season ticket this season for me,I never renewed my seat in GF2 when we went up to the 2nd division because I didn't have the money at the time. The only thing that's changed since then is my address. I'm just about to fire an email off to them,see what comes of that.

I just want to know if there's a mistake of some sort,even though I'm sorted for a ticket it's bugging me a bit.

I moved at the start of this season too so maybe its a similar situation. Got apprehensive when the email never came in and probably won't be able to bloody settle now till I've got my tickets in my hand

6 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I've had several occasions over the last few years where I've been allocated away tickets but not received an email, when I contacted the TO abut It they just all emails are a curtesy rather than a given and they don't have to send them to everyone. 

I got confirmation email almost immediately. But I have had problems with away ticket emails, I got them earlier in the season and then they stopped. Fortunately I'm on a friendship with my son and he gets them.

16 hours ago, Loyal-Bear said:

I sent email on Monday as soon as I recieved email confirming I had ticket, gave them a call this morning just to check and nope they never recieved it, sorted now fuck that £7 pish, worth a call just to check,