Thursdays Ballot

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think it is because its automated. Sometimes your put in a Q, sometimes it goes silent. The TO needs revamped like the media dept IMO.

It says i have been successful in the ballot 17/04/16, it allows me to buy a ticket in the baskets, it wont let me checkout and pay and then says you need to be a ST holder to purchase a ticket which I am. Mmmm I think I need to wait to it calms down a bit and give them a phone.

6 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

No chance, I had two in my basket, when I logged in it would only let me buy one.

I am logged back in and there is a message saying max 1 ticket can be purchased, i tried to buy but it just does nothing. defo 1 ticket per ballot winner

5 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Did you chase it up then or are you just bothered now because there's a semi final versus Celtic? 

I got my ticket for the Final m8, but not a member of the cccs is what i was meaning, considering I have not missed many matches and ticked the semi and final box at the start of the season I thought I would have had a ticket for this match regardless of who we played.

39 minutes ago, UpStepsTheHammer said:

Every season ticket holder got the same message online when logging in, giving the option to buy a ticket. But when the emails get sent out the people who weren't successful aren't able to purchase them anymore. If you've not got an email by now you don't have a ticket.

Not sure mate, ive just given them to my RSC

Just now, mchammer said:

You only get one ticket and if you don't have the email, you don't get ticket.

Not true. I never get emails from rangers except when I purchase other tickets or hospitality.  So I called them last week to check my detail . They have correct details but I still don't get emails. Called them this morning and have been successful

24 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Use the 0371 number it's only an enquiry line. Got through less than 5 minutes. minutes . girl checked details. got one I have until we'd to pay for it and can't be picked up before 8th 

what's the full number mate?

3 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

what's the full number mate?

As I say I don't get any emails so though I would try. If u have rangers on line as well it will tell u there once you sign in if u have been successful or not

Anyone that's lucky enough to get a ticket through the ballot ,yet there family or mates don't , so they don't fancy going to the game on there own and watching the game in the pub or house , hope there not even thinking about selling their ticket for more than face value  

No email but decided to just go on anyway, checked away games and seen the semi final there, the wee message popped up about being successful in the ballot but went ahead anyway, put one in my checkout and bought it no bother...got an email confirmation that my payment was taken and stuff...not feeling 100% as I didn't get the 'ballot' email saying I was siccesful

47 minutes ago, bluenosebrad said:

It says i have been successful in the ballot 17/04/16, it allows me to buy a ticket in the baskets, it wont let me checkout and pay and then says you need to be a ST holder to purchase a ticket which I am. Mmmm I think I need to wait to it calms down a bit and give them a phone.

I have the same thing. But I didn't get an email