Thursdays Ballot

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

All this drama and hassle and all anyone had to do at the start of the season was tick a fucking box that would have guaranteed them cup finals had we made all three of them.

" been to all cup games I should get a ticket" Been to every league game" "never miss a game" all seen on here or online. Well tick the fuckin box lads. If folk do " go to all the games" then tthey know if we get to semis finals they will be looking for a ticket save all this scraping about only way to guarantee GET THE FUCKIN BOX TICKED. Really wasn't difficult

If you did not get an e mail from Rangers confirming if you were successful, then you are not lucky in the ballot. Ignore what the website is sayin

with regards to being successful. Everyone is getting that message on the website but for some crazy reason, it is not meaning you have been successful.

You are successful at going into the ballot, but only an e mail confirms if were successful in the ballot.

1 minute ago, mchammer said:

If you did not get an e mail from Rangers confirming if you were successful, then you are not lucky in the ballot. Ignore what the website is sayin

with regards to being successful. Everyone is getting that message on the website but for some crazy reason, it is not meaning you have been successful.

You are successful at going into the ballot, but only an e mail confirms if were successful in the ballot.

so to be clear............................................

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

All this drama and hassle and all anyone had to do at the start of the season was tick a fucking box that would have guaranteed them cup finals had we made all three of them.

And every season we get folk stating that they didnt do so, yet giving us every reason why they should get one before everyone else who didnt tick the box.

Next season they'll say Rangers are discriminating against the poor or something when the only folk that get OF tickets are ST holders.

34 minutes ago, mchammer said:

Wrong

Gutted I never got the OF tickets, never ticked the boxes at the start of the season due to being away usually at this end but by fuck next year that box will be marked! I'll happily attend for anyone that can't make it :541:

29 minutes ago, Willis said:

Wit?

It reads exactly as it sounds. It's not difficult but i'll explain again. 

People who buy season tickets often get told there is no 'box to tick' for priority tickets.  

I've had my season ticket since 2007 and I ticked this box then... But within the last 2 years, on one occasion I was told there was no option to do it anymore and on another was told it could only be done on paper applications. 

The ticket sales staff are not as helpful as some may think... It is exceptionaly harsh to criticise some people that did not get picked because from experience, they were not given said option ?

57 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

With respect did you phone them up about this?

I couldn't tick the box either, they never send me out renewal forms, they only send one out for my kid, so I go to the TO and renew both each year, and I have said loads of times about it and still it hasn't worked. But that's the first ballot in years I haven't got a ticket.