Andy Little "I was in tears leaving the club"

DeanMK

21 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Add franny jeffers to the list 

between 

jeffers ostenstaad beattie not 1 league goal but players like little and Thompson are getting called just decent and accrington is littles level ? 

Hopefully Windas & Crooks turn out to be better than Little

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Good honest player and I wish him well - found his level at Accrington Stanley tho' but that hasn't stop the haters blaming Ally! 

Are you suggesting Ally made the right decision in favouring Boyd to Little?

If not, in what way would you find any negativity towards Ally acceptable?

Or is any and all negativity towards Ally automatically "hate"?

Good honest player and I wish him well - found his level at Accrington Stanley tho' but that hasn't stop the haters blaming Ally! 

At the point you entered the thread there was no 'hater's blaming Ally', they were rightly mentioning the fact that Ally played him out of position. Having a differing opinion does not mean you are a hater.

I'm sure as the thread develops it will descend into the usual.

How many duds did McCoist sign going on their long past career?

This is about Little and for me he should not have been released. Top scorer in the bottom tier,then played out of position the next season,then released?

Aye,Boydie in particular turned out a good re-signing.........not.

ATM I'd take Little over Clark.

1 hour ago, Bears said:

Are you suggesting Ally made the right decision in favouring Boyd to Little?

I liked little but he was poor - in hindsight he would have been better than Boyd but at the time I thought signing Boyd and Miller was a good move. Mind you we are all perfect with hindsight! 

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

At the point you entered the thread there was no 'hater's blaming Ally', they were rightly mentioning the fact that Ally played him out of position. Having a differing opinion does not mean you are a hater.

I'm sure as the thread develops it will descend into the usual.

Folk on here blaming ally for not playing Barry McKay ( who would have been 16) and give him no credit for allowing him to develop in loan - little ( whom I like) has found his level - it was not Alkys fault he wasn't going to make it but does not stop the haters sticking the knife in. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Folk on here blaming ally for not playing Barry McKay ( who would have been 16) and give him no credit for allowing him to develop in loan - little ( whom I like) has found his level - it was not Alkys fault he wasn't going to make it but does not stop the haters sticking the knife in. 

Even you, his biggest defender has started sticking the boot it, shame on you.

Alcoholism is an illness. :pipe: 

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

16? Barrie turned 18 a few months into the division 3 season in which he played most of the season, and it was the season after that Ally decided to stop playing him, a season the majority of which he was aged 19.

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Barrie McKay was 19/20 when he was overlooked by McCoist who opted for Little and Peralta on the right. I agree with your point of view that the hatred for Ally McCoist is ridiculous. However you're nigh on attempting to defend his managerial ability. He was a poor manager. Little was a good striker for any level we played at. He should have been first choice through the middle and should probably still be here now. He came back from loan whilst we were still in the SPL and scored 5 goals in 11 games including one against them. He knew where the goal was.

Ally and budget?  He could have cut his own wages and there would have been more than enough money to pay for Little's wages, in fact he could have kept Little for less wages than what Boyd would have probably been on and try to create a partnership with Little and Miller instead of continuously playing him out of position.

I think Little was harshly treated by the club and some of the fans, when played as an out and out striker his goal to game ratio was actually pretty good, but saying that I don't think he would have had a future under MW as I don't think he would suit our style of interchanging play through the front 3.

I liked little but he was poor - in hindsight he would have been better than Boyd but at the time I thought signing Boyd and Miller was a good move. Mind you we are all perfect with hindsight! 

So you have answered the first question.

As you have admitted Ally got it wrong, even if only with the use of hindsight, then the next two become even more pertinent now!

2 hours ago, Bears said:

Are you ever going to allow that Ally got it wrong and that others are allowed to hold that opinion without being branded "haters"?

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Little wasnt good enough really for us, however where ally gets the stick is the keeping of the likes of kyle hutton and jon daly while releasing little who had done a lot for us in the lower league

2 hours ago, Spectre said:

16? Barrie turned 18 a few months into the division 3 season in which he played most of the season, and it was the season after that Ally decided to stop playing him, a season the majority of which he was aged 19.

He wont reply given the rip roaring cunt of himself he's made AGAIN :lol: