*****The Official Rangers v Dumbarton thread*****

OceanRain

Close to tears here watchin with the wee man.  He was only 4 when this was all put on us.  Only just started askin me what exactly happened.  Still dont really know how to explain it all to him.  All he's really seen is us in the lower divisions.  Cant fuckin wait till he sees what its really about.  Before the cup final, before the scum game, lets just enjoy this feeling right now cos nobody deserves it more than we do. :7325:

6 minutes ago, Orange&Blue said:

I'm very very happy and a touch emotional 

Just watched RTV coverage I love the unbiased with a touch of bitterness comments by Brown and Tam,we're back and won't forget the bastards who tried to trash us ,as the man says It's All About The Rangers.  

WATP

2 minutes ago, The Avon Ranger said:

Just watched RTV coverage I love the unbiased with a touch of bitterness comments by Brown and Tam,we're back and won't forget the bastards who tried to trash us ,as the man says It's All About The Rangers.  

WATP

That really was some speech!! :praise: His patter is shite at times but that had the hairs on my neck standing up! (tu)

7 minutes ago, 285miles said:

The forced demotion, all the sanctions all the media pish and officialdom was nothing to do with the players, fans or staff at our club

Weve proved that our club with our fans and history will never die despite the efforts of those who tried to destroy us

this is only the beginning of a bright and prosperous future

we are the people

Yeah can only agree, 'this is the beginning of a bright and prosperous future' and as you say #WATP.

However our haters will now be in a much weaker position from now on as they have made themselves very aware to our board, this will give us a stronger position to now influence what goes on as if I'm not wrong, I think the 5 way agreement is now at an end and these cretins need the blue pound.