Wilson or Keirnan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both. Sick of this blame stuff. They have both been shocking and i'd send a clear message statting Tuesday by playing ball and a dev squad defender beside him. 

9 goals in3 games is unacceptable

The defence has been a worry all season, the same goal conceded all the way back to  Burnley then  St mirren and its carried on. It tightened up for a couple of months at the turn of the year but the goals we are losing now are almost laughable. Facts need to be faced these defenders cant defend, if we are losing all these goals to part timers then these guys aint going to cut it at the level above and if we were to get there forget Europe.

FFS surely the managent team must see this? Nine goals in three games and three last minute goals two of which were deep into injury time.doh

FFS!!, yes they have both been poor recently but to deny them the opportunity to clinch the league in front of a full house at Ibrox on Tuesday after playing all season would be completely out of order, ok we know and so do themselves know that as a partnership they have been rank in the last three games but to deny them an opportunity that they may never experience again in their careers would be unjust, MW will never let it happen and nor should he.

None. They need the game to get themselves mentally up for the big games ahead. Fuck dropping those two for the next game and throwing them back in for the Old Firm when their confidence is shot to fuck. Especially if they read RM. 

Danny Wilson could massively benefit from some sprint training. Kris Boyd can run faster than him. 

Imagine they 2 in the top league next season ,we would need to score 4 goals every game to win

wilson is just a poor slow defender,no wonder hearts let in 9 goals in the 2 cup games against the scum last year

with him in central defence.as for Kiernan he gets run ragged when somebody runs at him,he was terrible

today just an average player, 9 goals in 3 games against they opponents is terrible

40 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

None. They need the game to get themselves mentally up for the big games ahead. Fuck dropping those two for the next game and throwing them back in for the Old Firm when their confidence is shot to fuck. Especially if they read RM.

This.

I checked the stats for today's match. Raith Rovers had more goal opportunities than us; they had six on target, we had four- we had four shots on target and scored three of those, so apart from the goals we scored we offered very little threat to the opposition. This might indicate, and I think it does, that our midfield doesn't command the ball enough; Mark Warburton uses the phrase "dominate the ball". In my opinion we need the midfield sorted because it is the weakest area of the team, and it leaves our defence badly exposed in a much such as today. My point has a fair degree of irony because for me Halliday was man of the match, but we are playing with a very poor midfield. I also think Jason Holt hasn't quite captured the early season form since his return from injury, and that we are poorer for that. 

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I checked the stats for today's match. Raith Rovers had more goal opportunities than us; they had six on target, we had four- we had four shots on target and scored three of those, so apart from the goals we scored we offered very little threat to the opposition. This might indicate, and I think it does, that our midfield doesn't command the ball enough; Mark Warburton uses the phrase "dominate the ball". In my opinion we need the midfield sorted because it is the weakest area of the team, and it leaves our defence badly exposed in a much such as today. My point has a fair degree of irony because for me Halliday was man of the match, but we are playing with a very poor midfield. I also think Jason Holt hasn't quite captured the early season form since his return from injury, and that we are poorer for that. 

We Hold the ball, but we don't really do much with it bar passing it back and forth. 

McKay didn't seem himself, he had a few moments of genius but overall compared to other games he wasn't as good. Forrester seems to have became the new Holt. 

and agree'd on Haliday, he did a good job today and made some important saves and was a better defender than Wilson and Kiernan. 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

We Hold the ball, but we don't really do much with it bar passing it back and forth. 

McKay didn't seem himself, he had a few moments of genius but overall compared to other games he wasn't as good. Forrester seems to have became the new Holt. 

and agree'd on Haliday, he did a good job today and made some important saves and was a better defe                                        nder than Wilson and Kiernan. 

We appear to be trying to make four go into three. Barrie Mckay has assumed a midfield role that is not what he is best at. We have four good attackers, but they can't all play, surely? The sooner we get a proper midfield, with depth,  the better. 

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

We appear to be trying to make four go into three. Barrie Mckay has assumed a midfield role that is not what he is best at. We have four good attackers, but they can't all play, surely? The sooner we get a proper midfield, with depth,  the better. 

O'halloran would be good in the middle, I don't think it suits him being out wide especially ahead of Tav. 

Our midfield just needs 1 or 2 additions and it'll be great. Just someone who can really boss it and take control. We don't get that with the ones we have thenow, they're a bit soft almost.