Was it a fix?

BEE

37 minutes ago, BEE said:

Going to get in the neck here but I was massively pissed off on way home from game. I felt that our midfield just stepped off for their third goal and let them in.

Fuck sake you still going on about it being a conspiracy to have it won at Ibrox ???

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Fuck sake you still going on about it being a conspiracy to have it won at Ibrox ???

I'm looking at last minute flights - world shattered.

2 hours ago, BEE said:

Going to get in the neck here but I was massively pissed off on way home from game. I felt that our midfield just stepped off for their third goal and let them in.

So a Rangers fan accusing a Rangers team of cheating. Why would you even consider that?

Maybe wrong here but that's 9 goals we have lost since being drawn to play the scum in the semi.I just think we have lost concentration since then maybe some of our players thinking to far ahead.look at our defensive record and especially our performance against dundee in the cup at ibrox before the draw for the semi final. Or is it just nerves being so close to promotion whatever it is I hope we get it sorted starting on Tuesday.

5 hours ago, BEE said:

It's bad enough  when the tis come out with pish like that ,shite like this only feeds their  paranoia.