Irony

1 hour ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

What's a tax year? 

Please advise.

Mossack & Fonseca True Blues

I got fucked cos I went through the threshold.the accountant at work" Robert extra tax on your earnings this year."  Ha ha ha"  julie can you do me an ebt please?" No but 8 can talk to tell Boys to see if we can wing it in other ways , I'll try.i didn't even mean it. Ha ha ha.

No Surrender

Rab

50 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

I got fucked cos I went through the threshold.the accountant at work" Robert extra tax on your earnings this year."  Ha ha ha"  julie can you do me an ebt please?" No but 8 can talk to tell Boys to see if we can wing it in other ways , I'll try.i didn't even mean it. Ha ha ha.

No Surrender

Rab

Mr Rab

Thanks for your application. Your new shell company 'Derry's Walls Ice Cream' is duly incorporated. Please quote your secure catchphrase 'Hector can go fuck himself' in all future communications.

Love to Julie.

Confidentiality is our No Surrender.

Mossack & Fonseca

1 hour ago, rab wilson said:

No Surrender

Rab

I'm hopfully  about to get all my tax back  ☺

10 hours ago, cushynumber said:

and I just put in  a mileage relief claim to HMRC this morning.

I am beginning to get a bit creeped out now.

Al be putting mine in tomorrow for the pervious 3.5 years of business mileage. Long does it usually take to come back? 

3 minutes ago, AldoKrfc said:

Al be putting mine in tomorrow for the pervious 3.5 years of business mileage. Long does it usually take to come back? 

Have you given them every log and claim you have filed for 3.5 years? If not be prepared for a long series of correspondence.

If you have then think 12 weeks.

19 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Have you given them every log and claim you have filed for 3.5 years? If not be prepared for a long series of correspondence.

If you have then think 12 weeks.

I have it all done with my spreadsheets of what I'm due. Should be a good wee bonus and if it's in within 12 weeks that will be superb. Cheers