2016 Grand National

Any currency won't get in the race.

The top of the weights are as classy as there's beeno in a long time. 

If Holywell or conti stay then they'll challenge but I can't see how many clouds finishes outside the places. It stays and jumps. 

Probably the best renewal in a long time 

The Last Samuri  10/1,  has only been unplaced on 2 runs under rules so you would imagine a good EW bet but unfortunalely not a great price.

Vics Canvas 66/1,  a previous winner over 3 miles 4 furlongs in soft ground ran over the national course in Dec 3 miles 2 furlongs  staying on beaten just over 3 lengths. There has been overnight rain at Aintree and the national course is riding soft with more showers to come before Saturday.

Goonyella 20/1,  second in last years Scottish National and winner of the Midlands National on soft ground but has risen in the weights since those efforts.

In the last few years there has been a 100/1 winner and a 66/1 winner and this years race looks as wide open as ever.

As the old saying goes anything could win.

Kruzhlinin is 25/1 and has been aimed at the race. Owned by the Rooneys mile up the road from me. Phillip Hobbs was on the morning line today says it has a good chance and it is fancied definitely worth an eachway shot. Last Samurai will be getting punted on the nose for me . Same owners and if it gets a clear round wont be far away.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Must be only for new customers?

All I can see as offers are the usual Channel 4/1 free bet thing and their best price among all the main bookies guarantee.

i just placed 120 and got 60 back instantly, use them all the time http://extra.bet365.com/promotions/en/horse-racing/grand-national-offers