*****The Official Rangers v Peterhead thread*****

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

He wasn't walking, he was hopping on one leg with his ankle taped and bandaged up.

Photos and interviews were being taken right in front of me.

I saw that when the team were doing their lap of honour. A real worry. Also was Wallace injured? I didn't see him limping or going down 

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I saw that when the team were doing their lap of honour. A real worry. Also was Wallace injured? I didn't see him limping or going down 

He had a word with MW on the touchline rubbing his shoulder prior to being subbed.

Looked like that was the problem. 

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I didn't see anything either, found it very strange at the time. Hopefully just giving him a rest. While stating the obvious, both are crucial (understatement) players for next weekend.

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

I didn't see anything either, found it very strange at the time. Hopefully just giving him a rest. While stating the obvious, both are crucial (understatement) players for next weekend.

I know. I'm worried about Forrester hopefully just a sprain and will be ok but it looked quite serious :(

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

I know. I'm worried about Forrester hopefully just a sprain and will be ok but it looked quite serious :(

I didn't think that was the greatest performance I've seen us in today, but that Tav strike was so good that he deserved man of the match for that alone.

looked like we were taking it easy today and yet we still managed 4-0.

I'd say the players minds may have been on next weeks game more than the actual one they were playing in today.

Still, we were good enough and we won the cup. We've won the league, Scottish Cup next.

1 hour ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

He wasn't walking, he was hopping on one leg with his ankle taped and bandaged up.

Photos and interviews were being taken right in front of me.

From where I was it looked more like his shin that was bandaged. Hopefully just a knock, I wouldn't have expected to see him out celebrating like that if the medical staff had concerns for next week.

In San Francisco on holiday missed the game but great to see the score and what a great week my birthday today as well was in a shop guy says who do you support told him and his response was oh the strong ones . So true 

5 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

He did a bit better in the second-half, but Kiernan is beginning to concern me. He doesn't look confident at times at all. We need better from Holt and Kiernan next week.

Noticed a change in him since his suspension. He did do some good things, but he needs to take the lead out the boots :lol:

He looked shaky after getting elbowed in the face, which am sure not long after it he fucked up the lass back. 

Holts not been quite the same either since his time off. He still does put effort in but he's in danger of becoming like Nicky clark, has work ethic but the work isn't actually there.

Another job successfully completed, which means Rangers have now won every domestic competition the Club has entered. The match itself was somewhat low-key overall, but it was a comfortable win, so well done to the players and Team MW for delivering (again).

I also give my congratulations to Peterhead for their efforts yesterday. There are those who sneer at the Challenge Cup, because it is for the so-called 'diddy teams'. Peterhead's players showed just how far ordinary working men can go in the game of football, playing for the love of the game, so well done to them too.

As we know, the ropey Hampden Park pitch is to be relaid (again) for the SFA Cup Semi-Finals next weekend. Let us hope the SFA gets it right this time !