Ex players congratulate the champs

Great to see some of the people tweeting their congratulations,  we are back and hopefully about to become better and stronger. 

If we can win 55 at the 1st attempt then twitter will go into meltdown with the congratulatory tweets.:pipe:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Great to see some of the people tweeting their congratulations,  we are back and hopefully about to become better and stronger. 

If we can win 55 at the 1st attempt then twitter will go into meltdown with the congratulatory tweets.:pipe:

Not too sure it'll happen much longer mate as the backlash from the tarries is unreal. They're on every tweet with their Rangers is dead, SEVCO pish.

16 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Real football people round the world will welcome the return of such a famous club to where it belongs, only in the hate filled cesspits in scotland will it not be widely regarded as the positive it is.

This is it exactly who with football at heart wouldn't be joyful with us emerging from such an ordeal

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

They would need to close the Erskine Bridge as they wouldn't cope with the jumpers .

:cheers:

Top thread, and many thanks to all who posted the tweets from so many ex players, our players, famous fans and some famous current stars of the game.

Special thanks for posting Arnold's wife's tweet and mentioning Sandy, as they as much as the living deserve to be remembered in our celebrations on winning this long fight through the lower leagues to winning the Championship.

:uk:

5 hours ago, The Rangers FC said:

I love that. Hamburg are a class act.

Strangely no congratulations from Linfield.

There was congratulations on twitter from a  Linfield Director at about 10 PM last night

Capture.PNG

7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

article-0-12540A01000005DC-259_634x355.jpg

What??

He helped give me one of my happiest, dare I say, relieved day ever, as a Rangers fan.

"SONE ALUKO last night clinched his dream move to Rangers after agreeing to pay Aberdeen almost £200,000 out of his own pocket over the next two and a half years."

13 minutes ago, AllyMcCoist said:

"SONE ALUKO last night clinched his dream move to Rangers after agreeing to pay Aberdeen almost £200,000 out of his own pocket over the next two and a half years."

Sorry mate, I had read your original post wrong, thought you said didn't he used to play for us?. Hence my 'what???'

Late night, apologies :lol: and yes, I was aware of that.