Ex players congratulate the champs

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

Top thread, and many thanks to all who posted the tweets from so many ex players, our players, famous fans and some famous current stars of the game.

Special thanks for posting Arnold's wife's tweet and mentioning Sandy, as they as much as the living deserve to be remembered in our celebrations on winning this long fight through the lower leagues to winning the Championship.

:uk:

Absolutely. Someone earlier  suggested that we fly Arnold's wife and family over for a vip trip to a game next season.

It's a great idea.

30 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Who is Henk Van Schaik? Seems to play for Ado Den Haag but he's Rangers daft on Twitter, pictures of him at Ibrox and stuff :lol: 

I think he must have been (or still be) on trial with us. If anyone speaks Dutch he's posted something on instagram that looks like the text of an article mentioning him and us.

31 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I think he must have been (or still be) on trial with us. If anyone speaks Dutch he's posted something on instagram that looks like the text of an article mentioning him and us.

Paste it on google translate buddy, I've no got Instagram or I'd do it 

32 minutes ago, Spectre said:

aye clicking on the tweets and using the translating from dutch option it seems he was on a 10 day trial round about the Dundee game

got to think it went well for him if he is still tweeting about us?

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Paste it on google translate buddy, I've no got Instagram or I'd do it 

It was a photo, I tried typing it in and it half worked. Seemed to suggest he'd been on trial with Birmingham and was now on trial at us.

22 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The DeBoers and Perry in the same post doesn't seem quite right but fair play to Perry! Seemed a decent lad...

I know Ross really well, he has had some pretty horrible luck with injuries, he is a Rangers man through and through as is all his family.

5 hours ago, AllyMcCoist said:

Always liked Aluko if I remember rightly didn't he pay to play for us?

Aluko full message on instagram

sonealuko CONGRATULATIONS to everyone connected to @rangersfc for the return to SPL. Long road back achieved??????. Long may the success continue. Looking forward to watching the return of Old Firm leagues games as a supporter. #GoingFor55

Good man (tu)