MW on talk sport soon

BenLui

I know it's a different radio station, but I've just heard Archie McPherson(!) giving us a glowing endorsement on radio BBC Ireland. making sure to mention even if many people don't like Rangers the fact is the team that plays in a blue shirt with a global following is back in the top flight.

5 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I know it's a different radio station, but I've just heard Archie McPherson(!) giving us a glowing endorsement on radio BBC Ireland. making sure to mention even if many people don't like Rangers the fact is the team that plays in a blue shirt with a global following is back in the top flight.

Never known so many bitter cunts who hate us, interesting season ahead as they thought we would never be back with any sort of momentum. Attendances this season has shown them that. 

BBC Ireland's Radio phone in is about, as they put it. "Celebrating Rangers playing in the Premiership next season".

After the news.

That is really going to be informative considering the amount of Irish and septic supporters that are normally on that station.

7 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

According to Brazil on talksport the gap between the old firm is massive.

Really? Should have asked Paul Hartley or some of the Dundee players.

Of course he is going to say that. Brazil and Hartson are deluded. My only worry is that if we smash them in the Semi-Final, they will sack Deila and get a competent manager in.

9 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Of course he is going to say that. Brazil and Hartson are deluded. My only worry is that if we smash them in the Semi-Final, they will sack Deila and get a competent manager in.

Like who? They seem to think if he leaves they will bring in Mourinho or something fs. The best they will get is Stubbs and even then he is hardly a bawhair better than their current fud.

57 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

we shall find out soon enough. There may be a gap - its just might not be in favour of the team they think it is.

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

He should know about gaps after the one that Torbett left him with!

2 hours ago, Dutchy said:

You didn't hear that rabid tim Hugh Jordan then,stating 'they're' a new club and could be out of business again within a year:crywank:

50 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

we shall find out soon enough. There may be a gap - its just might not be in favour of the team they think it is.

Even if we beat the tims next Sunday there is still a gap between our two squads. You'd have to be very naive to believe otherwise.

8 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Even if we beat the tims next Sunday there is still a gap between our two squads. You'd have to be very naive to believe otherwise.

Who pissed on your chips FS!

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

It amazes me how that man continues to sing that clubs praises after they shafted him big time. 

The gap ain't as near as everyone seems to think. 3 players at most and the gap is closed.