Easter Road Guard of Honour

G.E.C.

Since Rangers did it for Hearts at Ibrox last season they would be seen as lacking sportsmanship and respect if they didn't.  For that reason I hope they don't do it.  Doesn't bother me a bit if they want to come across as sore losers.

8 minutes ago, Mr Blue said:

We'll have the guard of honour from their team but you can gurantee the boo's and jeers will be louder than any applause that will come from the stands on their part, they're scumbags.

Why would they cheer us onto the park? :D

I wouldn't cheer them like I didn't cheer Hearts. The guard of honour is for the players to do. 

Just now, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Why would they cheer us onto the park? :D

I wouldn't cheer them like I didn't cheer Hearts. The guard of honour is for the players to do. 

I just can't stand them mate :pipe: I obviously don't expect nor want any applause from them, I'll be howling laughing in any case.

I know this would never happen but they should open up the rest of the stands that aren't full for rangers fans and tbh the sfa should make all clubs do it so the stadiums are full or near full. The guard of honour we should insist that it happens we were good enough to do it for hearts so it should be done.