Thanks but bye.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, K.A.I said:

Be glad when the cowardly wee toe-tapper is back at Arsenal myself. Is he away at end of the season or Jan?

I've never gave him any abuse and can see he's a player but he just doesn't suit our team too lightweight,can't strike a ball and slows play down to a walking pace.

But That for me is very disrespectful pretty much saying he doesn't want to be here, we'll see ya later dont let the door hit you on Arse.

hope he's away at the end of this season anyway we need players with huge  hearts that are going to fight back for the whole of next season  when the tough gets going against all the haters coz we are in for a season long battle against every team In that league, we can't have wee pussies or passengers. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I don't care if the Tweet is from 2014 or if the accounts fake - I'm just talking in general anyway.

yeahi know that. but I personally think he brings calmness to our game, if he can add a bit of braw with his brain will be a world class player,

2 minutes ago, Gary1999RFC said:

yeahi know that. but I personally think he brings calmness to our game, if he can add a bit of braw with his brain will be a world class player,

All about opinions mate but I really fail to see it, I honestly think he is bang average and brings absolutely nothing to our gabe at all.