Ally included in celebrations?

8 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I'll never defend his position as a manager and I'll be honest, although I've never denied his 'Super' status as a player - that status has been seriously tainted in my eyes due to his subsequent behaviour (nothing to do with his managerial abilities).

So, why do you refuse to separate the player from the manager?

That's a separate issue entirely.

I've criticised his managerial record, but I've attempted to be fair about it.

9 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Ally should be paying for the fucking celebrations.  

Great at player but in the end up he was taking us to the cleaner via wages and shares.

Ally should never have got the job in the first place, Bain etc made sure everything was done before the Whyte takeover.

Ally put Ally first and that sticks in a lot of fans throats.  

Can't argue with your post mate 

Great player he was. Manager he wasn't 

And yes took us to the cleaners over his wages 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Should Ally's main supporter and apologist Walter be included in the celebrations ? 

Discuss...........

Your getting to be a right shit stirrer auld yin..Surprised at you....Walter has too much CLASS to try and put himself in MW and DW limelight..tut tut..Horlicks and early to bed with you... 

2 minutes ago, 285miles said:

My opinion, I know many will disagree but he was contractually entitled to the money.In the cold light of day, that's how it should be looked at and move on.

But too early for him to be a VIP at Ibrox

Of course mate. The sticking point for me is that 3 times the new regime tried to get him to come to a settlement and he refused .... then the minute he had a chance of a TV job he's straight back to us for a deal. That's a lowlife.

No chance.

I hate the way the argument revolves around his record as a manager combined with the circumstances.

He wasn't working for nothing and he did read his contract .. Thoroughly!

He lied and took from us when we were on our knees.

Unfirtunately I think he will be wheeled out and most will lap it up.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Haven't heard his side yet, although he had a wee chance to tell us how tough it would be against Celtic next year earlier in the week on Radio 5live. 

?? So ?

do you think it will be easy? Or is it just cause he mentioned cektic - or just that your a hater? 

Was my hero growing up and it still hurts the way things worked out.

I do hope he comes out and spills the beans but I can't help wonder why he hasn't done it now the old regime have been booted. There's got to be a good reason for taking a year's fully paid gardening leave from a club on it's arse.

Ally was a great player but he had his chance to get us promoted to the spl and he failed as well as playing crap football. Mark warburton did it on his first season with a fraction of allys budget and played exciting football to watch too. 

This is Mark warburtons team and his parade and Ally should only be there as a fan and nothing else.