Ally included in celebrations?

Can this sham of a thread be closed by admin please? Ally will now always be a divider of opinion but it seems to bring out the worst in folk.

For those that dislike him (or worse) try to remember his goals for the club especially against them and for those who still like (or idolise) him just be thankful we are where we are and that we have a fantastic manager and coaching staff finally getting us moving in the right direction.

/end thread

McCoist is finished and he knows it otherwise he would have been there on Saturday.

He was a legend but has blown it because he treated the club like a cash machine.

No way back,sadly.

29 pages:blink:

McCoist will always be a playing legend, he gave my father and grandfather some of their greatest memories in football, some of the most iconic pictures and goals in world football. I'm in the middle, not old enough to remember this but old enough to remember the management. 

His management will always leave a rightfully bitter taste in the mouth. However watching McCoist on videos playing football makes me smile. We are where we are and the past is the past, it should never be forgotten, but it is time to move on. 

Bloody hell, we have finally jumped the shark. Fans are the most important thing..... Perhaps the most self-important, I'll give you that.

i bought a signed picture of John Greig last year, the one with him and the Cup Winners Cup, guess that makes me more important than him.

55 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

29 pages:blink:

McCoist will always be a playing legend, he gave my father and grandfather some of their greatest memories in football, some of the most iconic pictures and goals in world football. I'm in the middle, not old enough to remember this but old enough to remember the management. 

His management will always leave a rightfully bitter taste in the mouth. However watching McCoist on videos playing football makes me smile. We are where we are and the past is the past, it should never be forgotten, but it is time to move on. 

Bold parts say it all especially the last six words.