Favourite game at Hampden

WGOH

With 2 games coming up at Hampden, 

what would you say has been your favourite game following Rangers has been at Hamdump? 

For me, the Jelavic cup final was brilliant, everyone had us beaten before kick off, but we played great that day can especially remember Weiss coming on and changing the game. 

Got a feeling that if we do these cunts next Sunday, it could be one of the best days at Hampden :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Jelavic at hampden , beating st mirren with 9 men was a great day aswell 

agreed mate, Miller's header that day was special, think he won a lot of Rangers fans over that day. "One Kenny Miller" ringing round the stadium. 

92 scottish cup semi final . 10 men for 83 minutes against them and andrew waddell .

5-1 v hearts , Laudrup was at his finest that day .

The 2011 league cup final , as I had 2 of my kids at their first OF final , so to win it when most had written us off beforehand made it special from a personal point .

More good memories than bad from Hampden TBH . Lets hope the next 10 days adds to that long list .

A recent game surprisingly, the 9 man and a pigeon game, Walter Smith showed Ally how to get the best out of a squad when the Ref decided he Hated Rangers.

Walter was like a Choirmaster on the side of the Pitch conducting the players, Had one of the best atmospheres I can remember at a game. 

The 96 Final where Jukebox got the hat-trick. I always remember Gazza was mainly anonymous in that match, he had done his bit in the league game, and Walter played him in a deeper role. There was a lot of good things happening at that time, and we thought we might be getting Vialli. There was also Euro 96 coming up, which was one of the best ever, with a number of Rangers players involved. Good times.

9 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

The 96 Final where Jukebox got the hat-trick. I always remember Gazza was mainly anonymous in that match, he had done his bit in the league game, and Walter played him in a deeper role. There was a lot of good things happening at that time, and we thought we might be getting Vialli. There was also Euro 96 coming up, which was one of the best ever, with a number of Rangers players involved. Good times.

Was that not at the Time when Jaap Stam had been scouted by Man united and we were looking at Numan and he was the better player in the Euros. My memory pish so days and dates are sometimes wrong. :)

I remember thinking Numan fucking excellent, much better than Stam.

6 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Na this is the best ever, soaked tae the skin in the North Enclosure, 10 men, Super Swally, Gooooaaal ! :sherlock:

That's one of my first memories of being a bears fan. Think David Roberston got sent off in 10 minutes or something?

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

That's one of my first memories of being a bears fan. Think David Roberston got sent off in 10 minutes or something?

I always felt Davie Robertson was a bit underrated great player worked his arse off.