Alloa Tickets

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go onto the stadium planner now, then it says "season ticket holders click here to purchase" No idea what the hell it means, as its a standard league game, but this does seem to be the norm for the website as mentioned in the "shambles" thread. I really hope the club do something to sort this out for next season.

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

If you go onto the stadium planner now, then it says "season ticket holders click here to purchase" No idea what the hell it means, as its a standard league game, but this does seem to be the norm for the website as mentioned in the "shambles" thread. I really hope the club do something to sort this out for next season.

I'd assume there's none available as I signed in and clicked on that season ticket holders link at the Alloa section and it gave me this.

tickets.JPG

3 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Just to let you all know, tickets are now back available for this game in the Club Deck corners and one of the Broomloan corners. I mentioned before that this was likely to be the case, but still no idea why the ticket office do this.

It is utterly ridiculous the amount of tickets now showing after people have probably been forced into buying restricted view seats in their desperation to see the match. Others could have given up trying to make travel plans

I could understand a couple more rows at the side of BF5 if the gap was reduced but there are a pretty large number now available for no sensible reason whatsoever

The club needs to sort this out

35 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Postie just been.  Fuck all. :(

Is your postie a sheep? Does he know you're a Bear?

"Fit like, ah Ken yon loon supports Aiberdeen's great rivals, thon will be his tickets.  Heed rum Ho,, intae the North Sea they go".

1 minute ago, harlands plater said:

Is your postie a sheep? Does he know you're a Bear?

"Fit like, ah Ken yon loon supports Aiberdeen's great rivals, thon will be his tickets.  Heed rum Ho,, intae the North Sea they go".

I've penned WATP next to my door number!