Football Focus - BBC1 - National

Football focus there! Begrudged congratulations on winning the Championship and promotion, sandwiched between two articles about 2 ex Mhanks(which was highlighted with first article showing plenty of their goals). Our article lasted 55 seconds there's was 3 mins and 4 mins long consecutively. (Yes I'm sad, I timed them)

Dan Walker had to get in that some people are saying it's not the same club that's come up?

This was national BBC not the usual BBS Scotland

Paranoid?

Mibbees aye!

4 hours ago, bearsinbath said:

Football focus there! Begrudged congratulations on winning the Championship and promotion, sandwiched between two articles about 2 ex Mhanks(which was highlighted with first article showing plenty of their goals). Our article lasted 55 seconds there's was 3 mins and 4 mins long consecutively. (Yes I'm sad, I timed them)

Dan Walker had to get in that some people are saying it's not the same club that's come up?

This was national BBC not the usual BBS Scotland

Paranoid?

Mibbees aye!

Outraged so ah um  :p20:

It was pretty crap tbh. It was very grudging and the mention of the new club bit was a bit gratuitous and unnecessary. Especially when they didn't bother to mention anything about the loyalty of Rangers fans or anything along those lines. It was all very mournful, rather than congratulatory. 

you just need to see the coverage that sky sports gave us on wednesday to highlight the difference in professianal standards also talk sport radio compared to bbc scottish radio

we shall have the last laugh hopefully starting next sunday

12 minutes ago, billscott said:

you just need to see the coverage that sky sports gave us on wednesday to highlight the difference in professianal standards also talk sport radio compared to bbc scottish radio

we shall have the last laugh hopefully starting next sunday

Correct! Also I really hope so mate!

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

It was pretty crap tbh. It was very grudging and the mention of the new club bit was a bit gratuitous and unnecessary. Especially when they didn't bother to mention anything about the loyalty of Rangers fans or anything along those lines. It was all very mournful, rather than congratulatory. 

Jesus. I am glad I didn't see it. That is pathetic. I bet every other League winner is heartily congratulated. Rockets.