Renewed Zest among the Rangers Support

Was out and about this morning up the town centre, and was wearing my Retro Rangers Walkout track top. Was astonished at the amount of Rangers fans who approached me wanting a blether and to talk the Gers. I have not experienced this kind of Zest and Excitement since the days of Souness, Butcher, Woods etc in 1986. It really was quite refreshing indeed. To cap it all, my cousin who is a mhank seen me from about a hundred yards away, and shot up a lane to avoid me, that really put the cherry on the cake lol. Those cunts are scared, very scared. I can smell the fear.

A lot of hard work has been done this season, but the real challenges are coming up. No fan will ever settle for second at Rangers,  no matter what circumstances we've been in, and hopefully we make some astute signings this summer to improve what is essentially a good squad of players. It's an exciting prospect. I think we will hope to add a few experienced players, and if we get those signings right who knows how far we can go.

1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

A lot of hard work has been done this season, but the real challenges are coming up. No fan will ever settle for second at Rangers,  no matter what circumstances we've been in, and hopefully we make some astute signings this summer to improve what is essentially a good squad of players. It's an exciting prospect. I think we will hope to add a few experienced players, and if we get those signings right who knows how far we can go.

The real orange zest will come when we get #55 still good to hear tem and fans are regaing confidence.  

Yes.   We've shaken off the dust of having to work our way through the divisions to finally win promotion back to where we belong.    Its a good feeling having put those journey miles and events behind us.   Really good.

More, much more, is the prospect of setting about winning 55 and winning it soon,   Not a case any more of aspirational talk while we worked our way through the divisions.   Now that prize becomes an attainable objective since we are in the top league.   That brings out pride, hunger, desire to set the record straight.  It adds massively to levels of enthusiasm and expectation.  Sure we might expect too much too soon but the sights have to be set high.   Getting back in amongst them to compete for the title - what a feeling.  Well done to MW and DW and the squad for getting the job done this season.

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Was out and about this morning up the town centre, and was wearing my Retro Rangers Walkout track top. Was astonished at the amount of Rangers fans who approached me wanting a blether and to talk the Gers. I have not experienced this kind of Zest and Excitement since the days of Souness, Butcher, Woods etc in 1986. It really was quite refreshing indeed. To cap it all, my cousin who is a mhank seen me from about a hundred yards away, and shot up a lane to avoid me, that really put the cherry on the cake lol. Those cunts are scared, very scared. I can smell the fear.

Schadenfreude - most enjoyable !

33 minutes ago, 72barca said:

Schadenfreude - most enjoyable !

Pissing myself when I saw  this Schadenfreude the German term term for finding dark humour in someone else's misfortune, manager at work said it to my m8 and neither of us had a clue what he was on about so we googled it,??

They are afraid and they are in denial if they say differently.  Same with the sheep. 

Celtc have had an easy time of it without us but have finally hit a brick wall. They play with no rythm and rarely do 90 mins go by without at least one player looks tired. 

Aberdeen are Aberdeen... They've enjoyed 2nd but they are HATING IT that we're back because soon they'll just be another diddy team. 

Embrace it folks because we all knew this would come and now that it's here we can lap it up. 

13 minutes ago, jamess said:

I have the patience to wait if it takes more than 1 season.

Same here.  This isn't a 12 or 24 month project after the last 4 years we have endured it's a longer term project and given that we romped our league and made the semi of a national cup competition in the first 12 months it goes without saying that as the project progresses we can expect more of the same to come.

To quote Sir Winston Churchill......'This is not the end,this is not even the beginning of the end but it is perhaps,the end of the beginning'.

Our great Club has been thru ,not only the mill but they have tried to keep us trapped between the grinding stones.It has been a long hard road but we always knew we would return because WE are Rangers.

Some say the journey's finished when we win '55',for me the journey never ends,football is perpetual.

Rangers Then,Now and always.