Rangers Ticket Office: Shambles

Ordered 2 tickets for tomorrow on Thursday and selected for them to be posted to my house. 

I've been at work all day and they didn't show up.

Phoned the ticket office and they said that the tickets should of been collected today before 2pm. 

The woman on the phone said the website is wrong and that its told loads of fans their tickets would be posted but they haven't been posted. 

I've tried tweeting the club but I'm getting nothing from them.

Any ideas what I can do?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the exact same dilemma. I phoned Hampden and the guy told me there is a ticket collection happening from 11:30 at the museum but can't say if mine would be included.

He did say that he reckons the SPFL will probably help out. I won't hold my hopes up then.

This is an area of the club website that needs urgent attention. I ordered for the Dumbarton game on Saturday last, and it gave me the same posting option, but then I thought the quickest it would be posted and into the Royal Mail system will be Monday night, leaving it a bit tight for arriving on Tuesday morning, so I opted to collect prior to kick off. I hope you get this sorted mate. The club should set up a mobile van outside Hampden tomorrow to sort out ticketing issues for our supporters, where by tickets sent by post that have not arrived, can be reprinted and issued if ID and order confirmation is brought along.

Happened to me for Dumbarton game,then they sent out warning for fans to arrive 3 hours in advance to collect tickets,i arrived at 6ish and there was 4 people in the queue.

It worked out ok though cos the wee man managed to get a picture with Ryan Hardie and Willie Henderson while we fucked about outside.

14 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

According to the Ranger website the Ticket Hotline is open Monday to Sunday 9am to 9pm.  Might be worth calling the hotline.

I tried that helpline but the woman told

me she doesn't actually work at the TO. It's some office elsewhere. She was English. 

She said its a problem with the website and unless the TO opens tomorrow I'm fucked. 

33 minutes ago, WilliamFyfe said:

Ordered 2 tickets for tomorrow on Thursday and selected for them to be posted to my house. 

I've been at work all day and they didn't show up.

Phoned the ticket office and they said that the tickets should of been collected today before 2pm. 

The woman on the phone said the website is wrong and that its told loads of fans their tickets would be posted but they haven't been posted. 

I've tried tweeting the club but I'm getting nothing from them.

Any ideas what I can do?

Am amazed at this as I was down on Monday to get tickets and it was a sell out , unless they got more restricted views the website was wrong 

Theyve been a disgrace for a while now. 

Were the premier club in this country and our TO is ran out a portakabin ffs.

It needs to be up on the list of priorities. 

The computing system is pish, the emails are ran by an external company. The queues are a disgrace. Inside is a hovel, infact it was that bad the lights cut out yesterday when I was in. 

4 minutes ago, rbr said:

Am amazed at this as I was down on Monday to get tickets and it was a sell out , unless they got more restricted views the website was wrong 

Restricted view returned tickets by Peterhead i'm assuming.

10 minutes ago, WilliamFyfe said:

I spoke to Rab who does the Twitter page and he keeps saying just phone the helpline which I have done and they said I'm pretty much fucked because the ticket office is closed on Sunday's 

I'd be trying to get tickets tomorrow at the game, hope you are successful.  If you paid for the other tickets by CC, phone your CC company tell them you spotted an unauthorized transaction and get your money refunded.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I'd be trying to get tickets tomorrow at the game, hope you are successful.  If you paid for the other tickets by CC, phone your CC company tell them you spotted an unauthorized transaction and get your money refunded.

Sure Rangers will refund when situation resolved, no need to resort to (effectively) fraud.

Most credit cards cover dodgy purchases too.