Kenny today

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can stick your Kenny Miller up your arse was a chant resounding round Hampden sung by nigh on every bear, just before he signed.

The man has balls of steel and worked his tail off to win everyone around, he is a top top pro and will go a long way in the managerial side of the game imo, good player.

Would be interesting to see the post on here from when he signed for us again...bet it's not as positive as it's been recently. I for one wasn't that happy about him coming back, but he's been up there with the best this season. If only fat Boyd had his attitude. Few goals next week will just top it off ?

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

Would be interesting to see the post on here from when he signed for us again...bet it's not as positive as it's been recently. I for one wasn't that happy about him coming back, but he's been up there with the best this season. If only fat Boyd had his attitude. Few goals next week will just top it off ?

He's lucky he's here tbh he was terrible last season along with the others

19 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

I'll quote a few..

"Wish he and our management would just shut the fuck up over Khenny Miller.

'You can shove your Khenny Miller up your arse', dirty rhat b*stard."

"A big step ? aye nae bother khenny you i cant wait to see your headless chicken routine tomorrow against liverpool."

"

Well he can think again!

FUCK YOU MILLER YOU RAT BASTARD, YOU ARE NOT WANTED, NEEDED OR WELCOME!!!"

"fuck that miller hes fuckin shite. dirty wee beed rattling cunt. smith will live or die by his decision"

:lol:

Wonder if these folk are still bitter?

He was great today and has improved as the season has gone on . 

Im guessing here , but when MW says there's an angry dressing room , I just sense KM would be in the middle of it. Not a bad attribute to have if so . 

Warburtons impact for me is summed up by the turnaround of 3 players: Miller, Wallace and McKay.

All 3 are performing far better than previous seasons and I'd say Wallace and miller's fitness levels are off the charts. The professionalism from Wallace and Miller is fantastic and given both are looking at coaching after their playing careers I can see them naturally moving to the back room staff when they hang up their boots.

Miller will earn greatness if he puts Celtic to the sword next week.

Kenny's rehabilitation started for me when put two past the fat pole at the piggery and was complete when he repeated the trick at Ibrox.

Guy made a mistake, has acknowledged it and states he's now at the club he loves.

That'll do me.

He's been revitalised under Warburton, he will be an massive asset next week.

I was ready to give my shares away when we signed him but by goodness has he made me eat my words and in all honesty I don't care now if he wore a grey jersey as he is without a doubt the glue in our team with his grit, gile, work rate and pure passion. 

Kenny I eat my words and thank you for your service but if you don't get a hatrick next week I'm gonna be upset as they are howling!

1 hour ago, gazza27 said:

He's lucky he's here tbh he was terrible last season along with the others

I actually thought he was one of the few that showed a bit of heart last season. He looked raging with the team when they clearly were not giving a fuck.

3 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I was ready to give my shares away when we signed him but by goodness has he made me eat my words and in all honesty I don't care now if he wore a grey jersey as he is without a doubt the glue in our team with his grit, gile, work rate and pure passion. 

Kenny I eat my words and thank you for your service but if you don't get a hatrick next week I'm gonna be upset as they are howling!

My sentiments exactly, I was just about to type the same mate.