*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

Our biggest problem is believing the hype spouted in the press. Just concenrate on their past results against teams that I'd more than fancy our chances against , and you can see this is more than a winnable game. 

Tighten up the defense a bit , particularly at set pieces ,  but more importantly , keep playing the way we can going forward , and we'll get the result we all want - a Rangers victory which will rate amongst the best. 

Going in to the game hoping for a win but the step up in intensity is a worry. If we keep it tight at the back I think we can match them in the middle and there back three have not come up against movement like our forwards are capable of. Every thing would have to fall in to place for us to win the game....but we are Rangers and we do the impossible.

My gut feeling is that they will want to use brute force and lump high balls in to the box, again using overtly physical challenges to win the headers.

If the single supporter I have on my FB is anything to go by then all I see is that they think whole officials line up is in our favour and that some conspiracy is in place to always allow us to win by any means necessary. It seems the excuses are out in numbers already, I see Dhelila has even stated in the press that he hopes the game isn't won or lost on a dodgy decision.... for this reason I would prefer the game (no matter the result) to end with 22 players still on that pitch. I don't think I have seen the likes of a battle in the middle since the early days of Souness, Halliday and the thug opposite is going to be some emotive battle!