*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

8 minutes ago, DrFunke said:

I keep seeing mixed reports regarding europe....do we get europa league if we win the cup.....

As far as I am aware we definitely do.

I am 99.9% on that.   The only thing tht stopped us was not having 3 years unbroken accounts.  We now have that, so there is no reason we shouldn't be allowed in Europe ( assuming we win)

17 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Wee Holt's face in the top pic. Not running with the others, and too excited to know what to do. Like a kid thats been told they are going to Disneyland :541:

That top pic makes them all look like wee midgets for some strange reason!!!??....the seven dwarfs!!!??

Joking aside....a squad of absolute GIANTS today!!! Just look at the composure on the face of Lee Wallace in that image......Captain written all over it......fucking beyond special!!! 

SO FUCKING PROUD OF OUR TEAM :7325:

Honestly, what a time for the club and by fuck we deserve it after the last few years we've had. Fucking get in and fucking round everyone in this country that tried to keep us on our knees. Same as Andy Halliday, best day of my life. 

Send on these junkie cunts now. Let us single handedly ruin their season.

:7325:Nick Miller ‎@NickMiller79

Scott Brown's second touch has been a tackle for most of the game so far, which is terrible news for both teams.

12:49 PM - 17 Apr 2016 

David Friel ‎@davidfriel81

Even if Celtic win, Ronny Deila won't recover from that half of football. Rangers outfought and outplayed Celtic.

12:57 PM - 17 Apr 2016

Just now, Wednesday Loyal said:

Nick Miller ‎@NickMiller79

Scott Brown's second touch has been a tackle for most of the game so far, which is terrible news for both teams.

12:49 PM - 17 Apr 2016

That's his entire ability in a nutshell, the filth love him because of the hard tackles he puts in...... without realising most of the time he has to make those challenges because he lost the ball before hand

#taigylogic

5 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

That's his entire ability in a nutshell, the filth love him because of the hard tackles he puts in...... without realising most of the time he has to make those challenges because he lost the ball before hand

#taigylogic

Nah, they love him for one thing - winding diouf up.

A bit sad eh?

7 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

Now you say that, it was the only thing the few I work with brought up.

But that's to be expected from cunts with no class (tu) 

Yup, it's pathetic.

I mean, I don't usually listen to the BBC phone ins but thought it would be funny today. The guys were saying that the scum need a big change because over four years their team and fans have lacked focus.

You know why? Because they're nothing without having the hatred for us - that is their focus - hating us. Because we weren't in the same league they lost it.

Us? Our focus is not on hating other teams, but winning football matches, winning trophies - it's the reason we are so fucking good at it. Their hatred is their Achilles heel and they're welcome to it. 

1 hour ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Chick young on sport sound claiming teirney is better than Waldo ? Fucking roasters. Get paid for fuckall I tell you. 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He is a better left back Wallace is a winger God

Fixed that for you.

To be fair to Tierney, he was far and away their best player today. Another 2 or 3 years of performing at that level and he'll just about be fit to lace Wallace's boots.