*****The Official Rangers v Them thread*****

VallancesDog

Kelly Kates standing up for us o 5LIVE- she is KD daughter-lends more weight to the KD is one of us-I support us because of my dad-you are either born into it or born next to it geographically. My dad was a Rangers nut and that was that. So proud of what we did today.

So we agree that this gulf is not as big as most people make out? One off game but we even managed it without 3 key players and we controlled at lest 70 percent of the game! We dictated play. Aye they hit the bar but that's not even classed as on target.

with waghorn ohalloran and forester we wouldn't need extra time against them manky cunts.

On 12 April 2016 at 10:10 AM, Prso's headband said:

It'll be very interesting to see what they do without the ball. Lets face it since 2012 in Scotland theyve had the most possession, the most shots and have had to play against 10 men behind the ball consistently whilst hogging the ball knowing they will eventually score.

We know we ain't gona change so if they do come out with this swagger which am sure brown will be telling them then we will put them on their arses. Running about like headless chickens chasing a ball until we put it past  in the words of Hugh Keevins 'Celtics best goalkeeper in 50years:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah hindsight

Absolutely fantastic performance from the beginning. The whole team particularly Kiernan, Tav, Ball, McKay and Halliday stepped up to the occasion big time and we really set down a marker to those cunts as to what they'll be facing next season. Warburton seems to be able to get us up for the big games: 4-2 Hibs game, Dundee, Today - a trait that bodes well for our return next season. 

The future is looking very bright indeed bears:uk:

A word of praise for Zelalem too.   I think that was his first goal for Rangers today.   What pressure.  Good to see he had the confidence to take a penalty.  And it was a very good penalty too.   Well done.   With that taste of glory and the experience of being part of a league and cup winning team - the world's most successful team - I hope he learns quickly from this and goes on to develop into a top top player    

1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

Barrie McKay was obviously man of the match, and we had so many top class performances today, but I think Ball should be given a mention as well. By far, that was his best performance in a Rangers jersey; he was outstanding, either in midfield or defence.

I'll second that. I thought he had a great game

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

For me the abiding memory of this game is it has shown the belief MW has installed in the squad and the fact that they had the courage to go out and believe in themselves and their team mates enough to go and play the way we have all season - but do it in a semi final against them.

It wasn't a backs to the wall performance, its was  "this is the way we play - try and stop us". Some of the football we played in the first half was incredible ball retention and had them chasing shadows   - we had 80% of the ball in the last 15 minutes of the first half according to sky.

Every one of those players must take a bow because it would have been easy to take the long option a few more times - but we only done that when we absolutely had to. It was immense.

Totally agree! 

I've ran out of likes! ADMIN on days like this the likes capacity should be increased! :P

3 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

So we agree that this gulf is not as big as most people make out? One off game but we even managed it without 3 key players and we controlled at lest 70 percent of the game! We dictated play. Aye they hit the bar but that's not even classed as on target.

with waghorn ohalloran and forester we wouldn't need extra time against them manky cunts.

The gap is bigger than I thought to be fair I knew we would beat them but didn't expect to dominate them so completely

We didn't even perform as well as we have in this game but we still made them look a very average side. Was funny how poor Broonaldo is now he looked like he was running through treacle.

Credit to the players and Management team for a very happy drunk day.