Founders Trail Scarves Now Available.

A huge thanks to everyone who has purchased a scarf today.

Every penny goes to the advancement of the Founders Trail project.

We still have a few in stock

They are £12.00 (+ £1.50 P&P) and can be purchased by emailing us at thegallantpioneers@googlemail.com or on the Founders Trail.

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, The Moonlighter said:

We're pleased to announce that we now have a new supply of scarves in stock.

They are £12.00 (+ £2.86 P&P) and can be purchased by emailing us at thegallantpioneers@googlemail.com or on the Founders Trail.

£1.50 to £2.86 must be some wage rise the postie got

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

£1.50 to £2.86 must be some wage rise the postie got

Exactly.

There's been an on-going issue  with the Post Office.

They took a few of the first batch of scarves as a large letter then insisted that they be sent as a small parcel.

On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 1:41 PM, The Moonlighter said:

Our Founders Trail scarves are now available.

They are £12.00 (+ £2.86 P&P) and can be purchased by emailing us at thegallantpioneers@googlemail.com or on the Founders Trail.
119z0c3.jpg

Roll on pay day will be getting me one of them ☺

Was pleased with mines mate. Felt a cut above at the Alloa game :)

Great work you guys do as well. Will need to do the tour. Still feels crazy that our origins were not researched properly a long time ago. Got to laugh at all the times soap dodgers have mentioned how their club grew out of poverty when we probably have the most humble origins of all football clubs. Created by a couple of kids when the rest had institutional support in the form of churches, works, or other organisations. Yet we became greater and more widely followed than just about them all. Remarkable

On 5/11/2016 at 9:37 PM, William McBeath said:

Was pleased with mines mate. Felt a cut above at the Alloa game :)

Great work you guys do as well. Will need to do the tour. Still feels crazy that our origins were not researched properly a long time ago. Got to laugh at all the times soap dodgers have mentioned how their club grew out of poverty when we probably have the most humble origins of all football clubs. Created by a couple of kids when the rest had institutional support in the form of churches, works, or other organisations. Yet we became greater and more widely followed than just about them all. Remarkable

It's the greatest sporting story of all.

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 11:45 AM, The Moonlighter said:

It's the greatest sporting story of all.

I know :541:

I've got the book but not read it yet but just the stuff I've read online on your website made me realise it. Got to laugh because me and my mates tried it as youths with the other teams being made up of other streets. Somebody's father bought a trophy. Lasted about three weeks before we were all fighting :lol:

The books I had read previously only mentioned the origins and young guys for a few pages so it never stood out how unique it was. Got to laugh because that other lot go on like bible thumpers do about the creation when going on about their club. The clowns had institutional support and give it the born out of poverty patter. I wished I'd realised all this growing up in Glasgow and having to listen to all that pish they spout.     

• 3 weeks later...

Once again thanks to everyone who purchased a scarf yesterday. These will be posted out today.

As we have said previously, every penny goes to the advancement of the Founders Trail project.

We still have a few scarves left in stock

They are £12.00 (+ £2.86 P&P) and can be purchased by emailing us at thegallantpioneers@googlemail.com or on the Founders Trail.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, The Moonlighter said:

We still have a few left in stock.

They are £12.00 (+ £2.86 P&P) and can be purchased by emailing us at thegallantpioneers@googlemail.com or on the Founders Trail.

Thanks for the reminder..Just ordered mine..:541:..I was on Holiday and it went out my head..