Timmy at work

Was talking to 1 of them (not bitter or even goes to the emptyhad) and he says he was on kerrydale/fail street and apparently we are no more than a English league 1 team who's fullbacks are shite?? I said to him what are they going to say if we beat Celtic on Sunday?? He said fucknose the forum will meltdown lol. U can't get a conversation going with these cunts about football coz 5 minutes later it's" sevco" and no "4 year old team should beat us ". I would love to destroy these mutants on Sunday.

I wonder how they'll react when a 5 year old team beats them to the title next season?

'Kings a tax cheat' -- and Desmond isn't? 

'At least it's not the real Rangers!' - well yes it is, live in denial if you want, it doesn't change the fact it's the 1872 Rangers. 

'The refs are against Celtic' - So how have you been managing to win the title without Rangers the past few years? Was it different referees?

'Rangers will die again soon anyway' - so you're admitting it is the same club then yeah?

'SFA didn't want Celtic doing 10 in a row' - you mean the organisation that you very own chief executive is a board member of? Aye cause that makes sense. 

'Obviously Rangers... Eh sorry sevco have the adavantage we were playing in Europe' - you mean getting knocked out then put back in by default cause one of the opposition's ball boys wasn't registered in time to be the ball boy? 

Moral of the post, they won't have leg to stand on. 

12 minutes ago, Jonok said:

I just refuse to engage with the treacherous backstabbing smelly bastards.

Are you the guy of the same name that used to comment on Rangers articles back when all the shit kicked off and  simply put Rangers in between all the comments of those demented fuckwits haha

Used to see it all the time.

Hope it is because it used to make me laugh like fuck seeing it in amongst all the foaming mouths. Good man :541:

14 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Seriously this guy isn't bitter he just likes a blether about football and hasn't once says sevco etc it's the other ones tbf and he was just saying abt torbett forum. I don't take anyone on who starts sevco rangers 2012 or anything like that. 

When that lot come out with any pish mate, just say "when people are allowed to create football clubs along religious and ethnic lines it always causes problems for the host nation" and walk away. They will follow after you dribbling at the mouth ranting all kinds of shite. The usual propaganda, spin, and lies. It's because what you just said is 100% true.

The fact there club has a history of paedophilia and that 99% of there support are Catholic rosary bead waving fenians always wins me the argument.  They get called fenians and tarriers etc to there face to let them know they are below the people and always will be subhuman. 

Fuck being a mhank :lol:

Just now, William McBeath said:

When that lot come out with any pish mate, just say "when people are allowed to create football clubs along religious and ethnic lines it always causes problems for the host nation" and walk away. They will follow after you dribbling at the mouth ranting all kinds of shite. The usual propaganda, spin, and lies. It's because what you just said is 100% true.

I just don't take them on mate coz u can't win coz in their mind they are right despite the facts saying otherwise.

I don't know what will happen on Sunday but if  the worst was to happen and we lose I will console myself with the fact I am not one of those tarrier pedo Ira loving scumbags and it will only be a matter of time before we rule the roost once again.but here's hoping we scud the bastards.

Every stinking one of them are sleekit cunts. Pretend they only want to talk to you about the nice things to do with football. Put them together with another sleekit cunt and you don't need to be able to lip read. You know exactly what they are saying. The usual horrible fuckin chip on the shoulder shoite that you have heard from every one of them over the last four year on every Shettleston infested radio and television and mhedia outlet. The sleekit bastards cannot help themselves. 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I wonder how they'll react when a 5 year old team beats them to the title next season?

'Kings a tax cheat' -- and Desmond isn't? 

'At least it's not the real Rangers!' - well yes it is, live in denial if you want, it doesn't change the fact it's the 1872 Rangers. 

'The refs are against Celtic' - So how have you been managing to win the title without Rangers the past few years? Was it different referees?

'Rangers will die again soon anyway' - so you're admitting it is the same club then yeah?

'SFA didn't want Celtic doing 10 in a row' - you mean the organisation that you very own chief executive is a board member of? Aye cause that makes sense. 

'Obviously Rangers... Eh sorry sevco have the adavantage we were playing in Europe' - you mean getting knocked out then put back in by default cause one of the opposition's ball boys wasn't registered in time to be the ball boy? 

Moral of the post, they won't have leg to stand on. 

I'm confident, they team have shown what they're capable of but I'm just gutted that we're missing 3 of our best players in Waghorn, O'Halloran and King. Could be so much worse for them if it wasn't for the stupid cup tied rule.