Semi Final Roll Call

ElBufalo20

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Got myself on a bus :)

Leaving at 9.30 Sunday Morning, so I'll need to be up sharpish to get enough drinking in.

Was going to do the bus in but have booked a taxi with 5 others as i finish work at 3am on the Saturday night, going to be travel chaos anywhere near Hampden from about 9am right enough. 

Staying up and just getting the drinking in from about 6am seems a genuine option :lol: 

2 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Was going to do the bus in but have booked a taxi with 5 others as i finish work at 3am on the Saturday night, going to be travel chaos anywhere near Hampden from about 9am right enough.

Staying up and just getting the drinking in from about 6am seems a genuine option :lol:

3am! Fuck that shift. I'll be bedded by about 8.30, nervous as fuck :lol:

I take my preparation for Old firm games just as serious as if I was playing in them! Nice early night, maybe a small bit of stretching, followed by a large healthy meal to be in peak condition for the pounding my body will take the next day, instead of late challenges, high tackles and late elbows, it'll be the 4 pints, a couple of whiskeys that do the damage though :lol:

5 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

3am! Fuck that shift. I'll be bedded by about 8.30, nervous as fuck :lol:

I take my preparation for Old firm games just as serious as if I was playing in them! Nice early night, maybe a small bit of stretching, followed by a large healthy meal to be in peak condition for the pounding my body will take the next day, instead of late challenges, high tackles and late elbows, it'll be the 4 pints, a couple of whiskeys that do the damage though :lol:

Id normally be the same but aye horrid shifts for an early Sunday kick off but needs must! 

Ill be the exact same! Fry up in the morning then onto the Jack D and cans with my frosties, buckled by about 10am :lol: 

2 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Id normally be the same but aye horrid shifts for an early Sunday kick off but needs must!

Ill be the exact same! Fry up in the morning then onto the Jack D and cans with my frosties, buckled by about 10am :lol:

:lol:

I've not had a proper morning drinking session since Magaluf circa 2008 :lol: I'll probably have to come home for a shower and a coffee before making my way back for the 2nd half

3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

should I go watch my son play for Elgin U13's away at Ross County or watch it with the living-room loyal?

Your son will one day play for the u14's. 

So plump up those cushions bring over the footstool and don't move until you need a pee at half time. 

I'll be there :) been joking about wearing my brothers orange high-viz since I got bloody ran over at the last OF but I'm actually thinking about wearing it for the bants and aw that

5 minutes ago, Willis said:

I'll be there :) been joking about wearing my brothers orange high-viz since I got bloody ran over at the last OF but I'm actually thinking about wearing it for the bants and aw that

Do it,

Then fellow RM'ers will also be able to identify you. Just hope none have a score to settle :lol: