**Old Firm match betting**

Gaz52

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the smart money says that if you are going to bet us to win the match, then you are as well doing it as a win/BTTS bet.

More than double the odds, and there is no way I can see any side keeping a clean sheet in this game.

All i have on is Rangers to win 3-2 at 35/1.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Couldn't cheer celtic on if they had a penalty in the 90th and we where winning 2-0 just for my bet to come up, I'd much rather the clean sheet for the boys, so I couldn't do that bet Cutch but totally get your reasoning (tu)

Aye you could, I remember we were the only ones to cheer nakamura at porkheid when he scored late on n we had fucked them. 

On 13 April 2016 at 0:03 PM, Supersonic said:

Stuck £20 on Rangers 5-1 at 300/1

Would've taken 5-0 but somehow I think we'll see that wee cunt Roberts get them a penalty at some point!

Beat these cunts 5-1 and Desmond will apply them to the league of Ireland

Anyone used the request-a-bet service on Sky Bet? 

Tried to get odds on Rangers to win, BTTS, Halliday and Brown yellow carded and a penalty award.

Got a response within a minute saying they're taking requests from Saturday Evening onwards.

Could be some tasty bets on the cards.

£5 on Rangers winning 3-1 for 32/1

£5 on Rangers winning 4-2 for 100/1

My only worry is if the unwashed can score enough goals for one of my bets to come in!

3 hours ago, The Rangers FC said:

Anyone used the request-a-bet service on Sky Bet? 

Tried to get odds on Rangers to win, BTTS, Halliday and Brown yellow carded and a penalty award.

Got a response within a minute saying they're taking requests from Saturday Evening onwards.

Could be some tasty bets on the cards.

There will be a few on that mate, footyaccums on Twitter will usually get quite a few for it.