**Old Firm match betting**

Gaz52

Post your bets, good odds for anything from first goalscorer to anytime goalscorer to red cards...

I think Holt's goal drought is due to come to an end and he's an impressive 16/1 to score first.

Rangers to win the game in 90 mins is now 7/2 and if you swing that way (you better fucking not) they weasels are 4/6 with the draw being 3/1

I'd hardly call myself a tipster but 7/2 for Rangers in an Old Firm is crazy prices, I'm going to put at least £50 on it, will fill out some paperwork tonight and submit it to the Mrs to see if she'll clear another £50 for me.

Rangers 9/4 to qualify, mhanks 1/3.

Rangers and BTTS are 13/2 whilst they cunts are 12/5

Above all, I just want Rangers to get through by any means possible, don't care if it means losing money, I'd give my kidneys to see us beating them.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£100 on Rangers @ 4/1, £100 on Rangers -1 @ 17/2, £25 on Rangers 2-0 @ 25/1 

Placed these the day after we got them in the draw and haven't seen anything to change my mind since then. Hopefully these will make up for the shitty 8/1 odds I got on us to win the cup when every other bastard was getting 14/1:(.

£10 on tav anytime 7/1 and Rangers HT/ft at 11/1. Going to stick a few quid on a couple scorecast/wincasts, Forrester f/g Rangers 3-1 at 160/1 and Miller anytime 2-2 at 40/1. Also Griffiths to score and Rangers to win, no doubt that ugly cunt will score

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Post your bets, good odds for anything from first goalscorer to anytime goalscorer to red cards...

I think Holt's goal drought is due to come to an end and he's an impressive 16/1 to score first.

Rangers to win the game in 90 mins is now 7/2 and if you swing that way (you better fucking not) they weasels are 4/6 with the draw being 3/1

I'd hardly call myself a tipster but 7/2 for Rangers in an Old Firm is crazy prices, I'm going to put at least £50 on it, will fill out some paperwork tonight and submit it to the Mrs to see if she'll clear another £50 for me.

Above all, I just want Rangers to get through by any means possible, don't care if it means losing money, I'd give my kidneys to see us beating them.

I can understand giving one Kidney but both is probably a bit too much!

5 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Great insight Gaz . I will be lumping on of course