BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Warburton mentioned it after the Peterhead game; the SFA went for the cheaper option in laying the turf at the start of the season and it's showing. Those running Murrayfield went for the more expensive option and even with regular rugby being played on it, it's unaffected.

An SFA spokesperson announced on Sunday evening "don't worry, we're getting a free replacement".

In less than a week, that newly laid turf will have had two games played on it. Hibs and Dundee United on Saturday, then us and them on Sunday.

A car crash from top-to-bottom, the people running this nation's football activities.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd laugh so hard if they made a cunt of it and it wasn't ready for the weekend.

It's to piss down all week so I can't imagine that will be good for trying to knit the turf together in time for the weekend. I don't know much about horticulture but I know that can't be good lol, just spend the fuckin money and put a decent pitch down in the first place 

I heard the guy on radio this morning saying it would be fine, but Warburton's prediction of bad weather and rain is already on us.

This pitch is going to some sight by Sunday after the rugby teams that play on it on Saturday.

Just now, Gartsherriederry said:

It's to piss down all week so I can't imagine that will be good for trying to knit the turf together in time for the weekend. I don't know much about horticulture but I know that can't be good lol, just spend the fuckin money and put a decent pitch down in the first place 

You know more than me mate - I had no idea up until now what horticulture even was :lol:

7 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Fuck sake! How is that gona be ready for Sat/Sunday then?

We get a showcase semi final to be watched by millions around the world and the shitty surface will be fucked the day b4 it by hibs and that scummy club from Dundee?? Only our national Blazers could fuck it up so badly 

4 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I heard the guy on radio this morning saying it would be fine, but Warburton's prediction of bad weather and rain is already on us.

This pitch is going to some sight by Sunday after the rugby teams that play on it on Saturday.

What Mark Warburton doesn't know isn't worth knowing. I think ur right about it looking like a rugby park mate. Joke

3 minutes ago, Fabric said:

We get a showcase semi final to be watched by millions around the world and the shitty surface will be fucked the day b4 it by hibs and that scummy club from Dundee?? Only our national Blazers could fuck it up so badly 

sfa = so fucking amature

5 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

I think it will look fantastic for the Hibs Dundee United kick off. After that though it's madness to play on newly laid turf days after laying it. Joke of an organization 

I wonder if they have taken the chance because it's forecast to be a dry week? 

Dry Week.jpg

11 minutes ago, Fabric said:

This

Our game is run like a bad comedy. We need to get some decent people in to change things. Can't remember his name but a sports promoter was going on about how badly run the whole thing is a while ago when we had no sponsor for our top league. Our media are exactly the same. Mostly clowns