Harry Forrester ruled out of Old Firm

Gaz52

Can't understand this "Aye, but you all thought he was shite to start with so it disnae matter" logic. His first few appearances raised questions. He's since proven himself to be a very useful player. Hence, it's a blow. Anyone thinking otherwise is kidding themselves. I still think we have enough strength to give Cel*ic a game, but losing Forrester has significantly weakened our starting eleven. That's just a simple matter of fact.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, jintybear said:

The problem is Law is not interested :( He obviously has not been offered a new contract and it shows in the pitch. At least Clark tries and gives it his all.

If you pass a ball to Law there is a good chance he can control it first time

Clark has an awful first touch, he will lose control  70/80%  of the time

16 minutes ago, Cammy. Watp. said:

i think we probably would

Well the way it worked out, we are thanks to his last minute goal. 

Honestly, I can't believe people are trying to take away the fact that he won us that game. Sure it wouldn't gone to extra time but it got wrapped up sooner thanks to Clark. 

See the more I think about this, the more I think we need someone a little bit hardy to move into the right wing. 

Tav is the man, has been scoring for fun again. In BIG games. 

Need to shore up around him. Sounds bonkers but I'd like him to go to right wing and law/shiels to go into right back, if it weren't such a huge gamble. 

38 minutes ago, Gezza said:

See the more I think about this, the more I think we need someone a little bit hardy to move into the right wing. 

Tav is the man, has been scoring for fun again. In BIG games. 

Need to shore up around him. Sounds bonkers but I'd like him to go to right wing and law/shiels to go into right back, if it weren't such a huge gamble. 

Fraser Aird could have been the man :lol: