Glasgow pub

Broxi

Only lived in Glasgow for 7 months and for a normal match any pub is fine but will be different for sunday. Just wondering what Rangers/neutral pubs are around the city centre/merchant city area. I know a couple but dragging the girlfriend with me so also one that won't be packed and we'd be able to get a seat and lunch etc?

28 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Only lived in Glasgow for 7 months and for a normal match any pub is fine but will be different for sunday. Just wondering what Rangers/neutral pubs are around the city centre/merchant city area. I know a couple but dragging the girlfriend with me so also one that won't be packed and we'd be able to get a seat and lunch etc?

Try O'Neils.

The last and only time I watched an OF in a neutral pub pool balls where flying across the room and ques got snapped before the final whistle. 

Needless to say I can't be trusted and learned my lesson that night. Stick with your own kind

8 minutes ago, jackunion said:

The last and only time I watched an OF in a neutral pub pool balls where flying across the room and ques got snapped before the final whistle. 

Needless to say I can't be trusted and learned my lesson that night. Stick with your own kind

Hope you're okay mate, must've been a sore yin. 

23 minutes ago, Cammy. Watp. said:

You come to me on the week of an old firm.. and ask for a lunch and a seat. Such disrespect broxi. You need to be up at the crack of dawn getting pished boy

I'll be on the bevvy don't worry but the bird wants a seat and a quick bite before kick off

15 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I'll be on the bevvy don't worry but the bird wants a seat and a quick bite before kick off

kfc and then to the louden. don't think you will get any seating but at least she has been fed and your on free roll:dioufcheer:

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

Lunch and a seat, does your bird want her hole as well?

If your expecting something as civil as that anywhere in Glasgow on Sunday, its probably best to get Sky put in before the weekend and stay in your own house lol. But I think you will enjoy the experience of The Ibrox Louden. I don't know if Annie Millers is still open?? just off Howard Street behind the StEnochs centre. Small place, and very Loyalist 

Pick up one of those mate they dont mind you taking your own seat in and head too the louden at ibrox , there is a little bistro accross the road called the sportsmans that will do you some top quality takeaway food and again the louden are happy for you too take it on with you 

Screenshot_2016-04-14-06-43-54.png

44 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Pick up one of those mate they dont mind you taking your own seat in and head too the louden at ibrox , there is a little bistro accross the road called the sportsmans that will do you some top quality takeaway food and again the louden are happy for you too take it on with you 

Screenshot_2016-04-14-06-43-54.png

Nice one

I read that the wetherspoons are deliberately not showing the game, so they're out, but the auctioneers just across from the counting house is spoonslike and is a mixed crowd usually.

But as with anywhere you'll have to get in early enough for a seat and get your food ordered.