Sky sports website poll

7troop

Fuck me .Shows how shite a poll it is when Paul missed a penalty and McGrory is there yet no Jim Baxter .That tells me ,we have way too many brilliant players to choose from .Surprised McGrain isn't there .He is one of the most over hyped players in Scottish football history .He was rank 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Fuck me .Shows how shite a poll it is when Paul missed a penalty and McGrory is there yet no Jim Baxter .That tells me ,we have way too many brilliant players to choose from .Surprised McGrain isn't there .He is one of the most over hyped players in Scottish football history .He was rank 

Exactky mate

arguably the most talented Scottish footballer of all time and they haven't even got him on the list 

4 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Shit list where are Jim Baxter & Sandy Jardine? They are more deserving than most.

Larsson isn't even anywhere near the scums greatest player ffs Johnston, McNeill & Dalglish are all better than him.

Wee Stinky in Wee Wullie not?  Even BIG JOCK KNEW THE BETTER player and picked him for Scotlnd

The nappy-rippers have had one stand-out player in the last 40 years, whereas we have had a myriad (that means "a lot" to any lurking soap-Dodgers) - so our votes were bound to be split over a number of legends.

4 hours ago, OceanRain said:

Latest:

LARSSON 8k
McCOIST 4.5k
GAZZA 3.9k
LAUDRUP 3.5k
DALGLISH 2.5k
JINKY 2.4k
COOPER 2k
McNEIL 1.6k
GOUGH 1.5k
GREIG 1.5k
McSTAY 1.3k
McGRORY 1.1k

the number of votes for Rangers players there amounts to 16.90k

thats a win in my book

:wink:

We've got that many great players, so much so, that they left out Baxter an absolute legend. 

They struggled to come up with 6 celt*c players, they had to dig deep into the record books to get Jimmy McGrory, & added Paul McStay to the list as well, one of the most over-hyped player in celt*c history.