Deanofwright

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

99/100 he's a wank of a man but he's done well here, hit the nail on the head ? The unwashed have managed to jam Clyde 1s phone lines for a couple of free semi final tickets ??

image.png

Contrast that with the Rangers fan who won the ticket comp and didn't want to go and was giving the tickets away.

lol

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

At least he has the balls to not bother pretending he's not a fan of theirs. 

The worst ones are the ones that hide it and look like an absolute fanny in the process.

Ex celt*c TV presenter so that's a gimme. Very rarely listened to the show due to the EBT obsession ,adverts and beat the fuc*in pundit ! (What a pile of absolute shite that is ) .Going back a couple of years I'd have to turn it off due to Jim Delacunts bias and Gerry ain't much better. RC will always have it's place for me on special occasions, and hopefully Sunday will give us a Monday night meltdown and one of those occasions not to be missed.

14 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Ex celt*c TV presenter so that's a gimme. Very rarely listened to the show due to the EBT obsession ,adverts and beat the fuc*in pundit ! (What a pile of absolute shite that is ) .Going back a couple of years I'd have to turn it off due to Jim Delacunts bias and Gerry ain't much better. RC will always have it's place for me on special occasions, and hopefully Sunday will give us a Monday night meltdown and one of those occasions not to be missed.

Gerry not so bad will be off on the Patrick and Michael if we win.

Been so long since I listened I didn't even know Jim Delacunt was gone until I read it here. I dont mind the taigs on there so much,  I hate them obviously and that's that,  but Derek 'nice but dim'  Johnstone annoys the piss out of me. Way past his sell by date,  he either repeats what he has read in the paper or states the fucking obvious. The way he put his pal before Rangers in the wage thief saga was unforgiveable too. I was never quite sure what to make of all that flirting with Suzi Maguire either. FFS  he clearly has a stronger stomach than me,  he possibly enjoyed Suzi's alleged fascination for sticking her wardrobe up the arse of her men,  who knows? 

Anyway time to GTF DJ,  and based on recent performances I'd give the job to Hugh Burns. 

I used to want to listen to Radio Clyde, on the radio years ago, but now I'm fairly happy that I can't get it here, (apart from via internet, I've never, ever, wanted to listen to the radio whilst surfing the web) because I'd probably smashed in my radio by now, going by some of the comments on here.

Might check it out on Sunday after the game, should we win..

Hes a knob, but hes not one that I hate in particular, he just comes across as a dunce most of the time.

I still listen to radio clyde quite a lot, theres nothing better to listen to on the radio, and I think Keevins is hilarious.