Gerry mcculloch

Deanofwright

33 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Why?

What about Scotty in their midfield or Neil their ex manager? Does that work?Or Rod their superfan? Peter their chief executive? Phil their reporter on all things Rangers?

Nope too familiar by far.

Not a :atie: 

though just a Meh.

But don't do it again Donegal

Wish I was as uber staunch as you.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, don logan said:

Wish I was as uber staunch as you.

Meh.

Not uber staunch view in my opinion just a personal preference.

If you prefer to call those with a clear link or allegiance to that mob ( I don't generally refer to that mob directly either) you fill your boots.

4 minutes ago, mabawsa said:

he's a pianist (did I spell that correctly)? Admits it himself on the show. Plays the "St Mirren my hometown team" angle but the comments and doing the Celtic TV stint bares all. 

He is a Celtic fan.  Has never denied it.  Married to a Gers fan. (tu)

3 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Always thought he was one of us

Was nicknamed Ibrox Park at the time when he did match commentatory with wee Jimmy Sanderson. Also sure there was a Fruedian slip when during one commentary he said "we've scored, eh.. Rangers have scored "  vs Aberdeen at Pittodrue in 1-1 draw to clinch title in Souness' first season. 

Also Dougie Donnely played the Clyde Fan like Big Archie played the Airdrie fan .....?

2 hours ago, mabawsa said:

he's a pianist (did I spell that correctly)? Admits it himself on the show. Plays the "St Mirren my hometown team" angle but the comments and doing the Celtic TV stint bares all. 

No mate the spelling is Penis

On ‎2016‎/‎04‎/‎14 at 10:53 PM, Bydo said:

At least he has the balls to not bother pretending he's not a fan of theirs. 

The worst ones are the ones that hide it and look like an absolute fanny in the process.

I wouldn't blame them for hiding, especially if you have children of your own.  Also, they're the only football club in the world never to have played a home game - horrible club, horrible history & supported by deluded tims.