4 key battles on Sunday according to STV

RFCRobertson

• Griffiths v Wilson (Don't get this one)
  • Brown v Haliday 
  • Roberts v Wallace 
  • Lustig v McKay

Should be easy enough for Waldo and Baz if they stay on top of their game, Haliday will have a good challenge, and like I said I don't get the Griffiths and Wilson match up, either way if he keeps alert it should be easy enough for him.

Video of Raman and McClymont talking about it if your interested 

what's your thoughts? Agree/disagree? Not a fuck to be given? 

Roberts is a player i hate to say! i took in the mankys game v mothwell last saturday and they were lucky!, We need to go tight on roberts and smash him a few times early on!, grifindor from lord of the rings also needs to be stopped from getting shots away, Wilson is our weak link imo, too slow and lacksure at times, wallace and tav will need to watch there runs, decide when and when not to, Lost 2 top players plus 2 others are suspended! So its going to be a slog!!!! They are there for the taking, an early goal for us sees us take the game IM HOPING!

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Not sure anything will be easy mate. 

Interesting they don't mention our right wing. 

Honestly I think they were scraping the barrel to get match-ups. and went with some of the obvious ones.

2 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Who have they matched up Scott Allan against?

The soup of the day 

Also it was just they 8 that was matched up. 

Just now, PRW. said:

Not easy for Wallace at all. Roberts is a good player. Will be a good test for Wallace. 

From what i've seen of Roberts he prefers his left foot, causing him to come inside most of the time rather than down the wing.

This puts more responsibility on the cb and holdng midfielder to nullify him with Lee covering Roberts less frequent runs down the wing.

5 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

Both

The first is a given, I firmly believe that our current squad (with all players available) can easily beat any team in the SPFL. But we don't have a squad that could have a prolonged campaign against them.

As for challenging Celtic, we will challenge them on Sunday and give them the best game they've had for a long time. They're a very poor side and as a matter of fact a lot of tims are bricking it because of that. You considering their goal scoring players, they've got 3 we only really need to worry about. Something Kiernan, Wilson, Ball, Wallace, Tav and Wes will be able to handle. You look at what their defense has to contend with (which a ton of celtic fans say is shit btw) There's Miller, McKay, Tavernier, Holt, Haliday, Wallace, Clark and possibly even Waghorn. I know which sides defense has an easier time.