Do you go out??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be watching the game completely sober, like usual. Never understood the compulsion to start drinking at ludicrous times like 6am to make sure you're at the maximum level of paralysis for watching the game. I'm obviously not staunch enough, and possibly a bit poofy.

3 hours ago, FSM said:

I'll be watching the game completely sober, like usual. Never understood the compulsion to start drinking at ludicrous times like 6am to make sure you're at the maximum level of paralysis for watching the game. I'm obviously not staunch enough, and possibly a bit poofy.

Best of British to you, but fuck that. Got to have a few 'looseners' before this one. I won't be up at 6 am but a few hours later I'll be replacing the milk in my cereal with something a bit stronger followed by some more of the strong stuff. 

Then it's off to the match I go. Not sober, but compos mentis, feeling good and raring to get into these scum bassas.

Mrs working wee man in bed. Chicken cooked for the risotto white wine just opened and a dozen beer in the fridge. Keep four for morning with some ouzo and lemonade and happy days

Britain's got talent.  Them u tube rangers on utube.  .tunes on in earphones. 

Been at work all day 0900-2000 stopped of at shop on way home for 12 pack of larger(for tonight) and half bottle voddy 2 wee diet colas for the bus in morning up at 0530 for 0630 bus.:wink: Tunes on wee headphones in as Mrs watching casualty ?

Don't usually go out anyway as I want to be fresh and enjoy my day but I've no choice tonight as I'm working a 12h night shift.

I finish at 6,30am but I'll have all my work done for about 4am. I've got a quilt and pillow in my locker (along with my clothes and toiletries) so will get the head down from 4 to about 8am in an empty suite here and get showered n changed in here and head across to BEE's house with ma cargo before going to Hampden.

Mon the Gers :D

Can't stand being pished at the fitba. Sober up pretty quick and feel wavey as fuck, plus once I break the seal on a sesh I pish for fucking weeks man. Enjoy the experience much better sober, but to each their own. Long day tomorrow win or lose, celebrating, sorrow drowning or somewhere on between afterwards - meant to be in uni for 10, my 'food poisoning' please excuse email is already drafted ?

Not touched a drink from last sunday in wait for this went out n got everything i needed for 2moro earlier hard to wait but will b worth it wen we batter these cunts 2moro. I have bn barred from ma local for hitting lion roar ronnie way a blue n white magic xmas hat over the holidays need to do this 2moro. N its the grill in the park erskine for those hoo belive im lying 

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Don't usually go out anyway as I want to be fresh and enjoy my day but I've no choice tonight as I'm working a 12h night shift.

I finish at 6,30am but I'll have all my work done for about 4am. I've got a quilt and pillow in my locker (along with my clothes and toiletries) so will get the head down from 4 to about 8am in an empty suite here and get showered n changed in here and head across to BEE's house with ma cargo before going to Hampden.

Mon the Gers :D

That's dedication to the proddy cause!!

9 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Got up early this morning, washed the car, walked to the butcher and got sausage n rolls for tomorrow but the time is dragging in. 

One the boys on my bus is now trying to talk boys out tonight. The wife has gone away for the weekend as she knows what to expect. 

Should I go out? 

Pretty sure many will be having the same debate. 

217206.jpg