Do you go out??

Got up early this morning, washed the car, walked to the butcher and got sausage n rolls for tomorrow but the time is dragging in. 

One the boys on my bus is now trying to talk boys out tonight. The wife has gone away for the weekend as she knows what to expect. 

Should I go out? 

Pretty sure many will be having the same debate. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Terrible goat, same as most, the older you get the worse they are. 

Maybe just go for a sociable couple eh?? ???

I'd stay in mate long day tomorrow.  Even the alky in my bus is staying in the night. :lol: 

32 minutes ago, BEE said:

I'm having people in mine from 8am tomorrow. Can see me waking up with the door going - naked, covered in kebab with chilli sauce - fear ripping out of me.

Aye mate I'll no be coming round anymore cheers.

Big cargo in the fridge but I'm staying off it till the morning, few half bottles of tonic before heading round for the bus with my wee bottle of cola secreted in my jacket pocket, if I get on it tonight I'll just end up making a right cunt of it as the tunes go on and I'll lose my shit completely 

First instincts would say get on it mate.

But last week I fucked it. Ended up burst on the Saturday night and struggled like fuck on the Sunday and couldn't get the swally I was hoping for.

Stay in and get a decent dunt and get on it the morra.

Used to be out on the Friday after work, spend most of Saturday dying before deciding we'd go for a couple just to pass the time on Saturday night then end up waking up still fucked on Sunday morning crawling on to the bus and forcing the drink down me & making a complete arse of it! 

Changed days since iv had my boy though, will be quiet today then a few cans for breakfast tomorrow, couple of pints & then a bottle or 2 of your finest mad dog for the bus and still end up making a complete arse of it!! 

Tucked up in bed for 8.30pm:lol: Up at 7 pished for 3 hours then get the train from coatbridgedoh Kick some tarriers on the train, argue with the SNP gestapo as to why their asking me questions when I'm trying to get to a football match when I shouldnt even be showing my ticket never mind my personal life. Watch the Rangers destroy some tims then get pished again