NeoGeo7

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does the Puma deal actually not have 1 more year to run!

As others have mentioned we should of went with another brand, but i still think the reason we are with Puma is simply down to someones involvement within the club at the time it was agreed 

See Here- http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rangers-announce-new-kit-deal/

Also the 32Red deal has one more season to run!

in my opinion the 32Red deal actually does not seem that bad of a deal considering the issues surrounding the club, just before the deal got announced!

See Here - http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/gers-agree-shirt-deal-with-32red/

4 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Sorry, just really bored waiting for tomorrow's game.

Would have loved to go back to the top league next year with updated versions of the 92/93 kits:

92-93 Rangers.png92-93 Rangers Away.png

The blue top :wink:

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

We'd just end up getting a stock pattern rather than a Rangers specific one (like now I suppose).

Anyone know what the current templates look like?

That one is a ALMOST a current template, only the right arm stripes are there. Love playing around with the templates making new kits.....sad I know.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Sorry mate but that's crap, we had some great Nike tops, real quality.

Always curious anyone know why Hearts switched from Adidas (2014) to Puma this season.  

Nike not for me mate, I preferred our Umbro 1980s kits, some real classics in there. Adidas was OK but it was during a time (1990s) when kit design was pretty horrendous everywhere, a bad decade for style. Hearts would have switched, just like everyone does, purely for financial reasons and a better deal, the design aspect is usually the last thing the club thinks about.

52 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Which one is it based on? How long do we have left on the Puma deal? I don't mind them, but I don't really mind as I don't wear footie shirts much at my age.

No idea about the deal with Puma though many suggest another season. Its the 1013 Adidas template (not sure who actually uses it though).

How about this one:

New Look Adidas Rangers Home.png