Have you any superstitions ?

topgoalie

My son wears his Hamburg scarf after we went on a mini tour to Gerrmany,to most Rangers games ,and we have won every one.

I have gave him my ticket for tomorrow and told him to wear the same scarf.

Not into superstitions but i wore the same pants to every game the last time we won the league,washed inbetween games i may add.

Apart from getting pished before games  like my good self, any other superstitions.

Personally i think it is all crap

Nupe. None. I'm not superstitious at all.

It really makes no difference to things and deep down if people thought it did themselves they'd make a point of going to every game religiously and doing the same thing religiously and we'd never get beat.

Well done giving your lad the ticket mate. A friend of mine did the same in Manchester. Don't have any superstitions as such but doesn't feel the same if I don't use the subway. Daft I know, think it must just be because that's how I always went as a boy. More just a preference and part of the build up for me. Always loved turning onto the Copland and looking up at the sheer size of the stadium.

Makes me laugh but do you ever feel that you walk with a sort of increasing sense of seriousness and purpose the closer you get to the stadium? Or am I just a loony :lol:

Don't usually drink kronenberg but as I drank it every game on road to machete that season I am on them today. Needless to say I was on some other beer come Europe final. And we got beat so it's my fault.  So back on kronenberg today and see what happens.

Oh aye .. always put your shorts on last. 

Always have even number of beer sausages and never step on a joint in the paving stones.

1 hour ago, deco19761 said:

Don't usually drink kronenberg but as I drank it every game on road to machete that season I am on them today. Needless to say I was on some other beer come Europe final. And we got beat so it's my fault.  So back on kronenberg today and see what happens.

Oh aye .. always put your shorts on last. 

Always have even number of beer sausages and never step on a joint in the paving stones.

Mate if the Kronenbourg takes you down the road to machete it's probably time to give it up. The beer sausages probably aren't helping  your violent tendencies either