Mark Warburton

maverick1200

There are a lot of superlatives thrown around football but our manager deserves everyone of them for how he has turned us around. 

You could see the emotion in his face whilst he was getting interview. He looked like he was going to burst into tears. He now knows what its like to be a bear. 

Lastly, fuck me am I glad he is the manager of Rangers. He man has been first class. 

He has got a choice - become a manager in the EPL up against big teams with his management very much helped or hindered by the budget he is given.

Or, build something special here at a club that is bigger than the sum of its parts, able to go into Europe every year and build a team the way he wants to build a team - not on huge budgets.

He has the chance to become a Rangers legend or a forgotten man.

I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive going into this game especially with a weakened team, but MV gave the players he had all the confidence to go out and play and to enjoy themselves, the fitness levels of our boys compared to the mahnkies are a credit to him and the backroom staff.

I couldn't believe the difference in fitness levels today watching the scum struggling near the end and Bitton waving to the sidelines wanting to come off even though they had no subs left also told me a lot about the difference in character between our team and them.

Man of the moment, man of the hour, man of the day, man of the week, man of the month, man of the year.

He's a good, good man.

Let's just see if he's going to be recognised by getting manager of the year award for his efforts with us this year.

24 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

He has got a choice - become a manager in the EPL up against big teams with his management very much helped or hindered by the budget he is given.

Or, build something special here at a club that is bigger than the sum of its parts, able to go into Europe every year and build a team the way he wants to build a team - not on huge budgets.

He has the chance to become a Rangers legend or a forgotten man.

In my eyes the man is a Legend along with Sir DW that is our weakest team and we still passed them off the park all be our slippery defence got exposed that was a lesson for us but we played our game and was all down to MW!

Just now, Dutchy said:

Man of the moment, man of the hour, man of the day, man of the week, man of the month, man of the year.

He's a good, good man.

Let's just see if he's going to be recognised by getting manager of the year award for his efforts with us this year.

I figured they would pass him over because he is "only beating championship opposition"  Well now he has beaten 3 out of 4 SPL teams thrown at him including the "best team in Scotland"  What else does the man have to do with a team he put together in something like 3 weeks last Summer.  Win the cup?  OK that's next.

8 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive going into this game especially with a weakened team, but MV gave the players he had all the confidence to go out and play and to enjoy themselves, the fitness levels of our boys compared to the mahnkies are a credit to him and the backroom staff.

I couldn't believe the difference in fitness levels today watching the scum struggling near the end and Bitton waving to the sidelines wanting to come off even though they had no subs left also told me a lot about the difference in character between our team and them.

Same here. I just didn't know how our squad would handle it. But they are all fighters. We didn't even have our full squad and none of our players once (that I saw) complained about cramp. Half their players wanted a way out. 

Its the first time i've saw raw emotion in him he was loving it when the last pen went over the bar.

I hope he ships his family up to Scotland and commits long term to the most famous football club in the planet

He is an absolute hero.   The work him and SDoW have put in, the drive they have installed in the players, and the gameplan we have are all just amazing.

I can't fault a single player or part of the management, or the board for that matter, today.  I am fucking overjoyed.   I hope he signs an extension to his deal and is our manager for a long time to come.

All Hail Mr.Warburton and his magic hat :D

The best thing about this is that he has achieved all of this with next to nothing.

His entire squad was assembled for less than celtic spent on Boyata and we absolutely ran then ragged today. They were chasing shadows, especially in the first half.

Thinking about where we could go under him is an absolutely mouthwatering prospect.