Gedion Zelalem

Zappa6995

Absolutely delighted for him

i had an absolute clown behind me slating him from the word go, bambi this and fuckin bambi that!

guy was still not happy when he scored, dickhead

even if you don't fancy a player, you don't shout that shite 

well done young man

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

He scored a belter of a penalty but other than that when he came on he was getting chopped by fresh air, jogging along side Celtic players without even having a go at putting in the tackle, and walking around with the ball instead of a speedy run. He doesn't cut it for me. 

Not what I saw today

Keeps possession with the best in the game. Today he held the shape of the midfield when we either had the ball or when we didn't have the ball. Looked for the pass, created space to receive the pass. He played with his head up, and had a very composed manner the whole time. He is going to play at the very top one day.

3 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Absolutely delighted for him

i had an absolute clown behind me slating him from the word go, bambi this and fuckin bambi that!

guy was still not happy when he scored, dickhead

even if you don't fancy a player, you don't shout that shite 

well done young man

Even if someone isn't a fan of a particular player, in this game especially all that goes out the window. We should be 100% behind every one of our players when they're representing out Club against that mob.

Was worried when he got that penalty. And the camera then cut to Mr Warburton too, and he looked a bit worried. Would have been a tragedy for the lad if he had missed and lost us the game.

But his was probably the coolest penalty of the game as he tucked it in. 

And Nicky Law showed his class with his one straight after.

6 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Even if someone isn't a fan of a particular player, in this game especially all that goes out the window. We should be 100% behind every one of our players when they're representing out Club against that mob.

That's what I was thinking also mate

im not a fan of Clark & law, but I was buzzing to see those guys celebrate at the end.

they might not be the quality we need, but their effort for the club was rewarded today, like young zelalem 

20 hours ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

49 posts? 

Away you go ya fenian bastard

Some of us have a job. Sorry an opinion on an open source forum upset your keyboard warrior prowess in the cyberspace octagon.

In words you can understand.

Away and Stop being a fickin fanny

On 17 April 2016 at 4:36 PM, Prso's headband said:

Cool as ice. 18 years of age, came on and waltzed round Brown as if he wasn't there. He gets a ridiculously hard time on here for no reason. The kid is a class act and will hit the heights in world football

He gets a hard time on here because to be honest he's been mince

The grief he gets on here is mental sometimes. He's gonna be a great wee player. He could have had the worst game of his career when he came on, but i'll always support the lad cos he managed to slot his penalty and silenced the hordes. 

2 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

He gets a hard time on here because to be honest he's been mince

The kid is a class act. There is a reason why he is with one of the best footballing teams in the world. Obviously they don't win as much trophies as they should be they are one of the best ability wise in the world. He is one of the best ability wise in the world as well

Just now, Prso's headband said:

The kid is a class act. There is a reason why he is with one of the best footballing teams in the world. Obviously they don't win as much trophies as they should be they are one of the best ability wise in the world. He is one of the best ability wise in the world as well

:lol:aye ok

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

:lol:aye ok

Therin lies the reason Scottish football won't move on. He can't boot cunts up and down the park and isn't 6ft 2 built like a tank so hes automatically shite. 

He has technical ability that some players can only dream of. Something that will never be appreciated in this country

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Therin lies the reason Scottish football won't move on. He can't boot cunts up and down the park and isn't 6ft 2 built like a tank so hes automatically shite. 

He has technical ability that some players can only dream of. Something that will never be appreciated in this country

Who said he was shite

Retains possssion well, and never looks flustered. Problem with him is he doesn't do anything defensively, and doesn't really create that much.

I'd imagine in the future he'll develop into a typical Arsenal midfielder who gets a load of assists - might be better in Europe. 

22 hours ago, Gillete said:

That's what I was thinking also mate

im not a fan of Clark & law, but I was buzzing to see those guys celebrate at the end.

they might not be the quality we need, but their effort for the club was rewarded today, like young zelalem 

Exactly this.Last year we rightly raged about no passion or desire.Well this year everyone showed some at various stages and the reactions at the end were a joy to behold.Just a shame some of our fans can't separate their own player prejudices and give credit where it's due.We went as a TEAM,played as a TEAM and won in amazing style as a TEAM.