James Tavernier: "Honestly one of the best moments in my life - WATP"

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

I thought he was brilliant defensively today, made many important interceptions and tackles. Tierney only got to the byline once and it resulted in the goal, says it all about Tavs performance.

He proved a lot of his doubters wrong defensively 

Defensively, I thought that was one of his best games. Time and again, he would win tackles, intercept through balls, show strength, power, fight and still continued to bomb forward for the full 120 mins. Brilliant. Just brilliant. Was that wee world class left back even playing?

6 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Said in the match thread a lot of our players today were shutting up every gobshite from both sides.

They'll take a break until the summer when they'll start up again, and we'll just have to come out and shut them all up again next season. 

45 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Defensively, I thought that was one of his best games. Time and again, he would win tackles, intercept through balls, show strength, power, fight and still continued to bomb forward for the full 120 mins. Brilliant. Just brilliant. Was that wee world class left back even playing?

To be fair to Tierney, he played well enough to cement his position as the second best left-back on the pitch today.